does any one know how to fix a freezing ps3?

my ps3 keeps freezing up after like 10 minutes of play any game

Get a 360
grin.gif

A ps3 having issues isnt that common. try yahoo answers.

lol at xbox users. yall silly

i tried wiping updating it none of that works i use to play mw2 for long hours now i cant even play for 10mins

your blu ray drive is crapping out....it will keep freezing till it stops reading any disc. same thing happened to me first day i bought uncharted 2.

Your blu-ray drive is faulty, happened to my friends PS3 I borrowed not to long ago. After a couple of reboots, it stopped read all disc. Is it a 40gig PS3?

Originally Posted by CrunkJuicedUp

how are 360 owners coming in here and saying get one..... don't you fools realize your system has had the highest failure rate ever for any piece of popular home electronic microsoft got sued thousands of times cuz the system is garbage and should be opened and used to make grilled cheese...... end of story if you like your 360 keep it 2 yourself and you should prob load a gun and use it on yourself, i like my ps3 il stick 2 it.
grin.gif
chumps

i had a ps3 and have a 360. My brothers had the same problem Sony told him $150 to repair. As with my 360 RROD sent out on monday and a new console was at my door the following monday

Back
Top Bottom