Does anybody play basketball in their Six Rings?

I would never own a pair let alone be caught dead in them on the court
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

I don't ball in any of the newer Jordans. IMO they're no longer made for performance.
They XX3s are okay, but they are killign my pinky toe...

But yea hyperdunks are the way to go
pimp.gif

A couple of the Missouri players were wearing the white black 6 Rings Tue vs Illinois in the Braggin Rights game. But Missouri's star player hurt his ankleduring the 1st half... so maybe not a good shoe to ball in?

so many pros play in the 6 rings but the hyperdunks are the best of the best to ball in

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

Does anyone have the 6 Rings?
Yea, biggest mistake of my life, look fake sitting next to my CDP XI's in my closet, I paid 150 and I tried getting rid of them a week laterbecause i realized SUCHA BAD MISTAKE

i hate the way these fit.. i had to get a size bigger just to get my foot in.. and there to big to like walk its weird .. i got no clue y i still have them

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

they are the concord six rings. inspired by the concords. they are the CONCORD six rings. Knd of like the BRED six rings and the AQUA six rings. OLY six rings. we can call them whatever they want. no 1 ever said they were the XI's did they.

nicknames for the shoes, like someone else said, back in 96 it was the white black 11's and the black red 11's and the black purple and teal 8's...but it all good...

Got the bred 6 rings for $115 and it wasn't the best investment. My parents brought me the concords for a birthday gift and they were even worse. I'llprobably end up selling them later or just run them into the ground, but not from balling because I know they wouldn't perform good.

I wouldn't ball in them? I don't really know how they would really feel, but when I tried them on they seem to have a bump in the middle which affectshow I was even walking. Saw in a few pictures of NBA players in them and there's so much torsion in those shoes I don't know if it'll be a goodshoe to really get much performance.

I've played a lot with my 6 Rings. They're not as good as the other Jordan PEs but the 6 Rings have enough support to be used for playing. The solesflex more than the ones on Jordan XIIIs. Maybe that's because they didnt put any carbon plates in 6 Rings' soles.

i know a guy on my school team ballin in the concord 6 rings,dunno if i would make that choice,but who knows..

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Dont call em Concords please.

Get over it. There are Concord 10s as well.

I've balled in the black red 6 rings. They have the same midsole as 13s and perform just like them. They are great bball shoes.

Ok.............if the shoes arent made for performance, why do guys who are paid MILLIONS hoop in them besides endorsement stipulations?? Let me guess, otherthan exclusive CWs they really have them tailored to accommodate their performance by the shoes being made right before each game? You cats that assume thatstick to whatever you hoop in when you hope "your mans" holds a spot for you on his squad because he grabbed a next.

Originally Posted by gabrielo0

you know when they first dropped i was in 6th grade and we called them the black and white 11s, thats it...concord, grape, citrus, raptor, bred, thats all hypebeast crap to me
CO-SIGN! What ever happened to the good old day when we use to call shoes by the colors we see on the shoe. Like the Jordan 4s Black and red, nowyou Hypebeasts call them the Breds?
indifferent.gif
What a shame...
tired.gif

C'mon cats... I'm a old school head so to speak.. skipped school when the bred XI's dropped in highschool - 96. Ran all over in my 78 Cadillactrying to find my size... Anyhow, back then there hadn't been bunches and bunches of Jordans released. The nicknames simply help everyone sort out whichpair your describing without TYPING (it was spoken back in the day) each frigging part of the colorway.... Gimme a break, your coming off like grumpy oldmen... you of all people should know that its not that serious.... hehe...

I have the Concord, Bred, & Olympic 6 Rings. I dont play in em but Team Jordan Players do so 6 Rings are obviously court ready.

Apparently, alot of NBA players are wearing those...and that should mean they are half way decent bball kicks???

Back
Top Bottom