Does anybody still care about FouseyTube anymore?

Fam needs to go ahead and jump out that closet already. I think that’s part of his problem. I have zero issue with it and nobody else should, either. But I’ve known folks who have hidden who they are and he strikes me as someone going through that.

Pure speculation and I could be completely wrong, btw. :lol: I really don’t give a damn about a Fouseytube, but I never want to see anyone go off the rails for whatever reason.

You think he's Amaechi?

Hmmm

Post your theory.

Don't even give this clown the attention he craves so much.
true in the end, whether hes a NTer or not im not laughing at him. To me, over the years of his videos and postings on here at times, dude has issues. I don't laugh at people with possible mental issues or whatever they're going through, maybe and hopefully those around him are true friends and somehow remove him from this social media **** and get him some help. Would hate to see anyone harm themselves or do something. just saying

Son makes millions making corny videos. He should be living his best life and swimming in yambs.
The thing is living in LA and living that life is expensive. You have to keep doing more and more stuff to appease the fans

Also money doesn’t mean anything when you aren’t right within. Dude seemingly has a fine honey on his arm and he’s still losing it

The thing is living in LA and living that life is expensive. You have to keep doing more and more stuff to appease the fans

Also money doesn’t mean anything when you aren’t right within. Dude seemingly has a fine honey on his arm and he’s still losing it
I thought he moved back to NJ?

I think it's a travesty dude is standing above a crowd screaming at another person blaming them for his mental issues and suicide attempts. That's ridiculous.

Son needs to chill. Come back down to earth. Maybe go on a social media sabbatical and find peace.

Mental health >

I think it's a travesty dude is standing above a crowd screaming at another person blaming them for his mental issues and suicide attempts. That's ridiculous.
I think steroids played a role

He’s gonna deny he took roids but if you remember his massive transformation, he def did which has a lot of side effects

Back
Top Bottom