Does anybody still care about FouseyTube anymore?

Didnt watch the whole video but he admits to lying in it. Dude is large tho, I was watching a Dunkademics video at Sneakercon LA and who is courtside and walks on the court NBA style with his posse and shades inside on but Fouseytube. But I guess the gist of this video I only caught a minute of, is that that isnt him and didnt make him happy

i actually watched a little. the first minute he doesn’t even say anything. then he started talking and that was worse. i feel sorry for this guy. he’s getting crushed by the very thing he craves - attention. i shut it off before 2 minutes. good luck yousef.

Homie needs some professional help. Straight up. I hope he finds some b/c he sounds like he’s close to the edge, despite him saying he’s figured it out.

Homie needs some professional help. Straight up. I hope he finds some b/c he sounds like he’s close to the edge, despite him saying he’s figured it out.
I hope he doesn’t end up like Mac Miller’s I don’t think he’s that bad though, I just think he’s a good actor.

Damn just seen all the stuff that happened to ol boy; mental health is crazy as ****

So he documented it?

Fake news!
Literally his job though to get attention on social media, so naturally it would be intertwined. Hope he gets the help he needs.

Sidenote, I wouldn't doubt that family and religion hold him back from getting real help, i've seen it happen to folks deeply entrenched in their religion using that as a crutch instead, and it ultimately culminates in suicide. Hope he gets right.

Literally his job though to get attention on social media, so naturally it would be intertwined.

But how can you easily separate the two?

I don't scoff at mental health but is this him or his act?

I just have a hard time separating the two these days.

Is this man grieving, or is he in it for the likes?

And no, it can't be both.

Yes it can be both when it comes to mental illness. No question, like how murdering sociopaths enjoy the media fanfare. However I don't blame anyone unable to tell these days.

Back
Top Bottom