Does anyone actually use Jordans for ball?

BLACK TOE XIV's OHHH MAN.
Landing In those was the best.
My personal Favorites. POST PICS?!!
OH MAN THEY ARE BEAT.

BLACK TOE XIV's OHHH MAN.
Landing In those was the best.
My personal Favorites. POST PICS?!!
OH MAN THEY ARE BEAT.

I use Olive IX Retros that I had dyed black. May be time to retire them soom.

I'd like to use the all Black X's, but can never find them in a 13.
frown.gif

I use Olive IX Retros that I had dyed black. May be time to retire them soom.

I'd like to use the all Black X's, but can never find them in a 13.
frown.gif

I wore my OG white-red and black XIIIs to hoop in last weekend...  They still perform better than my retro bred XIIIs

I wore my OG white-red and black XIIIs to hoop in last weekend...  They still perform better than my retro bred XIIIs

I love wearing my XIV white/red Jordans for balling.  I've also worn the supercomfy Stealths XX nad broke some necks on the way to breaking some ankles.  Huge difference in feel from the XIV vs XX.  The Stealths feel ultra soft and cushy, very close to the XVIII and XIX in comfort.   The XIV aren't that comfortable, but feel quicker.  I dunno. But yeah, I wear Jordans on the court!  Always have, always will. 

I love wearing my XIV white/red Jordans for balling.  I've also worn the supercomfy Stealths XX nad broke some necks on the way to breaking some ankles.  Huge difference in feel from the XIV vs XX.  The Stealths feel ultra soft and cushy, very close to the XVIII and XIX in comfort.   The XIV aren't that comfortable, but feel quicker.  I dunno. But yeah, I wear Jordans on the court!  Always have, always will. 

I play ball with the 3s, 5s, 6s, 7s, 8s, low top 11s, 12s, 13s was my favorite to play ball with and also 15s 18s and 21s.

I play ball with the 3s, 5s, 6s, 7s, 8s, low top 11s, 12s, 13s was my favorite to play ball with and also 15s 18s and 21s.

man... i'm done with jordans for actually playing basketball...

i'm only rockin with new nikes now...

maybe some nike retro...

but absolutely no jordans...

man... i'm done with jordans for actually playing basketball...

i'm only rockin with new nikes now...

maybe some nike retro...

but absolutely no jordans...

Back
Top Bottom