Does anyone actually use Jordans for ball?

Originally Posted by pkpouttu

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by pkpouttu

Heres what I've used:

Concord XI's
DMP XII's
Black XV's
Black XXI's
White XXII's

Then Air Uptempos. Nike BB2, China Hyperdunks, Penny 2, Penny IV

DMP XII? hm......

CDP I meant.  My bad.....
happy.gif

Tried playing ball in some XVII's. They aren't comftorable and there's no traction.

Tried playing ball in some XVII's. They aren't comftorable and there's no traction.

I've tried so many times, quality does doesn't compare to other shoes. I have to say comfort is absent as well with Jordans.

I've tried so many times, quality does doesn't compare to other shoes. I have to say comfort is absent as well with Jordans.

I haven't hooped in a minute.

Was never really tall... so i depended on my bulk and speed.

But nowadays... being older and slower, i need some type of supplement
for my game.

So i decided to use these:

[/URL]

*breaks ankle... but in style*

I haven't hooped in a minute.

Was never really tall... so i depended on my bulk and speed.

But nowadays... being older and slower, i need some type of supplement
for my game.

So i decided to use these:

[/URL]

*breaks ankle... but in style*

I play in my flint xiii's and taxi low xii's. have a pair of iii's and v's but they don't seem to have the cushion and "fit" on the foot to play in that the xi-xv's seem to offer. good cushioning is key when you're a pretty big and quick cutting guy.

I play in my flint xiii's and taxi low xii's. have a pair of iii's and v's but they don't seem to have the cushion and "fit" on the foot to play in that the xi-xv's seem to offer. good cushioning is key when you're a pretty big and quick cutting guy.

I used to ball in my steel X.. -can't anymore they fell apart..

Now I'm balling in my Citrus VII.. - from time to time because my insole are gone..

I used to ball in my steel X.. -can't anymore they fell apart..

Now I'm balling in my Citrus VII.. - from time to time because my insole are gone..

I only wear jordan brand to ball in , I love to play in iv's , ill wear any of the signature line indoors, out doors I rock a pair of flight 45 mids super durable and taken a beating well over the past year

I only wear jordan brand to ball in , I love to play in iv's , ill wear any of the signature line indoors, out doors I rock a pair of flight 45 mids super durable and taken a beating well over the past year

Back
Top Bottom