Does anyone else agree that original 15s are heat????

Ok, well the point of this topic is simple. Does anyone else think that og 15s are considered heat?? I mean i know they are by far the most hated model out of the entire numbered line, but i believe there are a couple of reasons on why i think they are.....

1) They are rare. How often do you come across someone in the mall or out in the street with 15s on?
2) The colorways are simple yet unappreciated

415.jpg

http://i.ebayimg.com/18/!BP-OddgBmk~%24(KGrH****igEjlLmbZRpBJ2(f5kWH!~~_12.JPG

!BkDUOOQ!2k~%24(KGrHqMH-DEEstQefBSQBLV9I+UB9Q~~_12.JPG

Obviously not my pics, but please I would like to know why this model is hated on so much?

Ok, well the point of this topic is simple. Does anyone else think that og 15s are considered heat?? I mean i know they are by far the most hated model out of the entire numbered line, but i believe there are a couple of reasons on why i think they are.....

1) They are rare. How often do you come across someone in the mall or out in the street with 15s on?
2) The colorways are simple yet unappreciated

415.jpg

http://i.ebayimg.com/18/!BP-OddgBmk~%24(KGrH****igEjlLmbZRpBJ2(f5kWH!~~_12.JPG

!BkDUOOQ!2k~%24(KGrHqMH-DEEstQefBSQBLV9I+UB9Q~~_12.JPG

Obviously not my pics, but please I would like to know why this model is hated on so much?

Heat? Nah but the purple and green colorways are
pimp.gif
I agree with you that the colorways are simple yet unappreciated, but they aren't the easiest shoes to look at.

Heat? Nah but the purple and green colorways are
pimp.gif
I agree with you that the colorways are simple yet unappreciated, but they aren't the easiest shoes to look at.

these aint that rare. i thnk the reason they aint seen is cuz they r ugly.  some CW's are others are as easy to cop as AF1's. i was thnkin of pickin up a pair jus to complete the collection. its 1 of dem shoes u gotta c on da feet. but heat? NAH

these aint that rare. i thnk the reason they aint seen is cuz they r ugly.  some CW's are others are as easy to cop as AF1's. i was thnkin of pickin up a pair jus to complete the collection. its 1 of dem shoes u gotta c on da feet. but heat? NAH

Only 15s i have and that i care to have are the obsidians. Of course the retro+ colorways don't do the 15s any justice as in lasers and CDP.

Only 15s i have and that i care to have are the obsidians. Of course the retro+ colorways don't do the 15s any justice as in lasers and CDP.

Well idk if its nostalgia or not but I had these in high school. The all black (first colorway) version and to me they were heat. I loved them. Laced correctly, they looked like stealth ninja fighter jets or something lol. They are very thick and durable enough to beat around in for years. Cant go wrong with the all black ones. i also had the carolinas which were fire aswell. Both are classics in my book.

Well idk if its nostalgia or not but I had these in high school. The all black (first colorway) version and to me they were heat. I loved them. Laced correctly, they looked like stealth ninja fighter jets or something lol. They are very thick and durable enough to beat around in for years. Cant go wrong with the all black ones. i also had the carolinas which were fire aswell. Both are classics in my book.

i have the carolinas in my collection. they aren't that attractive in terms of looks but the simple and descent colorways that we had back then made them a descent pair of air jordans. in all honesty, i wish i had the white/red xv mids, white/red and the white/navy blue xv lows in my collection.too bad for me.
ohwell.gif

THANKS RED

i have the carolinas in my collection. they aren't that attractive in terms of looks but the simple and descent colorways that we had back then made them a descent pair of air jordans. in all honesty, i wish i had the white/red xv mids, white/red and the white/navy blue xv lows in my collection.too bad for me.
ohwell.gif

THANKS RED

Back
Top Bottom