Does anyone else agree that original 15s are heat????

The XX2s were pretty ugly. The only decent colorway was the 1st release. As much as ppl like JBs stealth colorways... The stealth XX2s were made wrong. The color placement was done wrong. That suedeish looking nubuck was garbage. And don't get me started with that wht/red pair... Hahaha

The XX2s were pretty ugly. The only decent colorway was the 1st release. As much as ppl like JBs stealth colorways... The stealth XX2s were made wrong. The color placement was done wrong. That suedeish looking nubuck was garbage. And don't get me started with that wht/red pair... Hahaha

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

Its obvious that many so-called shoeheads hate this particular model. My question for those who dislike it so much is, How can you be considered an avid jordan enthusiast and avid collector when you can't even bare the idea of owning a pair of XVs? for instance lets say you try to collect jordans 1-23 in original colors, but you go from 14 and jump to 16
laugh.gif

i feel what  us sayin my dude but some ppl r sneakerheads not jordanheads....which u described. they where wat they like not jus to finish the collection. i do both but i lean more to the wear wat u like side. i will cop wat i like first n then later if i have any money left over i may grab a few pairs to complete it

Its obvious that many so-called shoeheads hate this particular model. My question for those who dislike it so much is, How can you be considered an avid jordan enthusiast and avid collector when you can't even bare the idea of owning a pair of XVs? for instance lets say you try to collect jordans 1-23 in original colors, but you go from 14 and jump to 16
laugh.gif

i feel what  us sayin my dude but some ppl r sneakerheads not jordanheads....which u described. they where wat they like not jus to finish the collection. i do both but i lean more to the wear wat u like side. i will cop wat i like first n then later if i have any money left over i may grab a few pairs to complete it

I like the XV's but they're not exactly "heat" to me, I think the XXII's are waaay better, but from a design standpoint, when you take into consideration the concept it derived from etc. they ar very unique and have good quality. Plus the black/red's take me back to the good ole ballin; days before I even got to high school...

I like the XV's but they're not exactly "heat" to me, I think the XXII's are waaay better, but from a design standpoint, when you take into consideration the concept it derived from etc. they ar very unique and have good quality. Plus the black/red's take me back to the good ole ballin; days before I even got to high school...

EDWIN... you hit it right on. Back in the day everyone was rocking XVs when they dropped. Now everyone hates them. Shhhhhiiiii  iiitttt Kills me that there is so much hate on them. The XV is a dope shoe.

I have 3 pairs of the OGs and rock 2 of them ALL the TIME.

and get this ....  with the VIII / XV CDP all I wanted from that pack was the XV
grin.gif

EDWIN... you hit it right on. Back in the day everyone was rocking XVs when they dropped. Now everyone hates them. Shhhhhiiiii  iiitttt Kills me that there is so much hate on them. The XV is a dope shoe.

I have 3 pairs of the OGs and rock 2 of them ALL the TIME.

and get this ....  with the VIII / XV CDP all I wanted from that pack was the XV
grin.gif

The obsidian blue XV's are tough. I wore those everyday with my Yankee fitted back in 2000.

The obsidian blue XV's are tough. I wore those everyday with my Yankee fitted back in 2000.

Originally Posted by thebeast23

laugh.gif

I respect what you're saying. I consider myself a sneakerhead as in i not only like jordans, but also reebok, nike basketball, maxes, and so on......but earlier this year i set myself a goal where i would finish my jordan set. I did away with all the retro+ and LS garbage and solely focused on original colors only. Instead of buying multiple pairs of all the numbers, I opted to get just 1 pair (preferred fave color) in each numbered model. The one pair that was hard for me to digest was the XX2s being that it is my LEAST favorite model, but in order for me to finish what i started, I had no other choice.

Originally Posted by thebeast23

laugh.gif

I respect what you're saying. I consider myself a sneakerhead as in i not only like jordans, but also reebok, nike basketball, maxes, and so on......but earlier this year i set myself a goal where i would finish my jordan set. I did away with all the retro+ and LS garbage and solely focused on original colors only. Instead of buying multiple pairs of all the numbers, I opted to get just 1 pair (preferred fave color) in each numbered model. The one pair that was hard for me to digest was the XX2s being that it is my LEAST favorite model, but in order for me to finish what i started, I had no other choice.

The XV's are in my top 3, and yes they are heat.

The reason you don't see them is because they are becoming rare, if people didn't buy them, don't you think we'd find them for like $50?
laugh.gif

The XV's are in my top 3, and yes they are heat.

The reason you don't see them is because they are becoming rare, if people didn't buy them, don't you think we'd find them for like $50?
laugh.gif

concept is cool. execution is ugly. I remember wanting them back in the day, glad mom wouldnt get them for me know

concept is cool. execution is ugly. I remember wanting them back in the day, glad mom wouldnt get them for me know

Back
Top Bottom