Does anyone else agree that original 15s are heat????

Here's something I found for all the people who appreciate the XV's....

This is the original design of what the XV's were supposed to look like. This picture even made it's way to Jordan Brand's yearly sales catalog:
6zo7t1.jpg

^^^^those are dope..if they made it to the catalog there has to be a production sample floating around somewhere...id love to see an actual picture of that version of the xv

^^^^those are dope..if they made it to the catalog there has to be a production sample floating around somewhere...id love to see an actual picture of that version of the xv

Originally Posted by eod0807

They were just early sketches. JB probably needed some kind of picture for the catalog so they used that. If samples do exist, I've never seen them. (not with the smaller tongue and modified midsole anyways).

Originally Posted by eod0807

They were just early sketches. JB probably needed some kind of picture for the catalog so they used that. If samples do exist, I've never seen them. (not with the smaller tongue and modified midsole anyways).

I love the XV's. The design was simple yet still ground breaking in many ways. OG colorways were very clean as well. I agree they were built like the XII's, bulletproof. The downside, they feel very clunky to walk in and crease ridiculously down the side. I would of loved to see an Obsidian or Flint Grey Retro a few years back. The way JB has been Re-releasing lately, I might be in luck.

I love the XV's. The design was simple yet still ground breaking in many ways. OG colorways were very clean as well. I agree they were built like the XII's, bulletproof. The downside, they feel very clunky to walk in and crease ridiculously down the side. I would of loved to see an Obsidian or Flint Grey Retro a few years back. The way JB has been Re-releasing lately, I might be in luck.

ha glad im not the only perv that sort of felt like i was putting my foot in a vagina when i slide these on lol

ha glad im not the only perv that sort of felt like i was putting my foot in a vagina when i slide these on lol

IMO these are the worse jordans ever made. Such a waste of material, cost, time, labor. The price of the shoe itself shocks me.

IMO these are the worse jordans ever made. Such a waste of material, cost, time, labor. The price of the shoe itself shocks me.

Heat.. I Don't care what anyone says cause IMO the XV's are the G.O.A.T. Yeah I said it and I own almost every model in the series..

Heat.. I Don't care what anyone says cause IMO the XV's are the G.O.A.T. Yeah I said it and I own almost every model in the series..

lol this is such a polarizing shoe...last two posts saying "worst jordan ever" and "best jordan ever"...saw a pair of forest green xvs go for less than $40 a few days ago the rapebay...copped some nds obsidian sunday that should be here tomorrow...

lol this is such a polarizing shoe...last two posts saying "worst jordan ever" and "best jordan ever"...saw a pair of forest green xvs go for less than $40 a few days ago the rapebay...copped some nds obsidian sunday that should be here tomorrow...

I like the XV. It depends which one that defines "heat" for me.
Personally, any XV low is heat. I have OG Columbias, I love those as well.

I like the XV. It depends which one that defines "heat" for me.
Personally, any XV low is heat. I have OG Columbias, I love those as well.

Originally Posted by allreds

Whoa slow down cowboy
laugh.gif
the shoe can't possibly be THAT bad. I mean sure it isn't easy on the eyes of many but to say its a "waste" seems a bit of a reach. Wore my obsidians to my local mall recently and i must say they garnered a bit of attention, Dudes were like "YOOOOOOOOOOO i forgot about those" or "Damn you don't see those everyday". Then of course you got a few who although they dont say anything i bet they thinking "EWWW can't believe buddy rocking those".
laugh.gif
It is indeed a love/hate pair.

Originally Posted by allreds

Whoa slow down cowboy
laugh.gif
the shoe can't possibly be THAT bad. I mean sure it isn't easy on the eyes of many but to say its a "waste" seems a bit of a reach. Wore my obsidians to my local mall recently and i must say they garnered a bit of attention, Dudes were like "YOOOOOOOOOOO i forgot about those" or "Damn you don't see those everyday". Then of course you got a few who although they dont say anything i bet they thinking "EWWW can't believe buddy rocking those".
laugh.gif
It is indeed a love/hate pair.

Back
Top Bottom