Does anyone else hate Jersey Shore?

Eh...

d6a8ed52-20bc-4486-a5b4-062f51fbdad7.jpg

I just don't watch it. 
I don't know what's so fascinating about the lives of guidos that will most likely go absolutely no where in 10 years. 
laugh.gif

I just don't watch it. 
I don't know what's so fascinating about the lives of guidos that will most likely go absolutely no where in 10 years. 
laugh.gif

I like the show and hate the state. Seriously why does that state smell so bad. The only thing they have going for them is 6 flags, and being the birth place of Bruce and Dirty.

I like the show and hate the state. Seriously why does that state smell so bad. The only thing they have going for them is 6 flags, and being the birth place of Bruce and Dirty.

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

Yeah, don't care for it. I lose respect for people who enjoy it and don't hate it.
you should be worrying about fighting crime and looking over your semi-******ed son

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by ChiefWiggum

Yeah, don't care for it. I lose respect for people who enjoy it and don't hate it.
you should be worrying about fighting crime and looking over your semi-******ed son

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

Originally Posted by DaveDollars

i just don't watch it

This
I've never seen an episode

- ditto.

- ive never seen any of these reality shows people talk about. and even though Jersey Shore may be bad how many of you supported Flavor of Love and others like it? its all trash.....

Originally Posted by hawkflight6

Originally Posted by DaveDollars

i just don't watch it

This
I've never seen an episode

- ditto.

- ive never seen any of these reality shows people talk about. and even though Jersey Shore may be bad how many of you supported Flavor of Love and others like it? its all trash.....

By watching, you are paying these no skill hacks, right? I can see why people hate on the people who like the show. You're making it last longer on air.

By watching, you are paying these no skill hacks, right? I can see why people hate on the people who like the show. You're making it last longer on air.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

At first I hated it..but now I watch it because their ignorance fascinates me.
laugh.gif

I don't think people really want to be like these dummies..its just fun to watch their shenanigans.

This is exactly the reason I watch it. I could never put it in words though when people ask me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AJChick23

At first I hated it..but now I watch it because their ignorance fascinates me.
laugh.gif

I don't think people really want to be like these dummies..its just fun to watch their shenanigans.

This is exactly the reason I watch it. I could never put it in words though when people ask me
laugh.gif

Like some others have said its hard to look away from a trainwreck. It's entertaining to see all the stupid things they do each episode. I know it's likely one of those "scripted" reality shows where they tell them certain things and the producers/writers even likely have a certain cast member do things to make others feel a certain way.

Like some others have said its hard to look away from a trainwreck. It's entertaining to see all the stupid things they do each episode. I know it's likely one of those "scripted" reality shows where they tell them certain things and the producers/writers even likely have a certain cast member do things to make others feel a certain way.

Back
Top Bottom