Does anyone have that Lil B pic...

I literally laugh when people try to criticize or form an opinion of me because I listen to Brandon.

@@%#$ stop worrying about me when you could work on being based.

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

If yall such big fans, why yall didnt buy his album?
Cuz he tweeted and posted a free link for us on his FB and Twitter.

and lol @ buying music.

That was after he only sold 12000 the first week. Based flop. That just proved 98% of the people that say they are fans are just trolling. Troll harder.

and lol @ buying music.

That was after he only sold 12000 the first week. Based flop. That just proved 98% of the people that say they are fans are just trolling. Troll harder.
I said I was trolling. And I said he was trolling.
laugh.gif

What is your point, you have nothing better to do than come in here and state your distaste multiple times? That's cool, go listen to Nas and eat bean pies lil _. We good over here
smokin.gif

also troll harder.

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by iYen

Hey, Id rather be taking life too seriously than not taking life seriously enough.
I'd rather be open minded than stressing over why people like artists that I dislike.

got'em...

Originally Posted by il prescelto

"I'm sly like a cat's heart, you feel me? I'm smart like a cat, never been a cat, but you can relate me to a cat. Actually, I am a cat, cuz I'm a Leo. So I'm a lion. And I think that's a cat, if I'm correct. Yeah, yeah. I said I been a **%#& cat man, hunned thousand b$%@, I been...like...undercover like Batman, never see my face"
smokin.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
lil b = g.o.a.t.

Is that real life? 
nerd.gif
 what song is that?

and lol @ buying music.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He put the link up 2 min. after he put it on iTunes. Why u worried bout his sales for, you signed him??

http://INS wrote:
Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by iYen

I'd rather be open minded than stressing over why people like artists that I dislike.

got'em...

Originally Posted by il prescelto

"I'm sly like a cat's heart, you feel me? I'm smart like a cat, never been a cat, but you can relate me to a cat. Actually, I am a cat, cuz I'm a Leo. So I'm a lion. And I think that's a cat, if I'm correct. Yeah, yeah. I said I been a **%#& cat man, hunned thousand b$%@, I been...like...undercover like Batman, never see my face"
smokin.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
lil b = g.o.a.t.

Is that real life? 
nerd.gif
 what song is that?

http://www.youtube.com/wa...feature=player_embedded#!

Never %$*@!@% understood how to embed on this

Originally Posted by alex2182

and lol @ buying music.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He put the link up 2 min. after he put it on iTunes. Why u worried bout his sales for, you signed him??

Really, thats your rebuttal? Ha!

Originally Posted by Futuristic

The only thing more annoying than BG haters is the wannabe fans who try to explain him. If you were actually based you wouldn't be doing all that.

"oh, he's trolling hip hop"

"oh, he can rap he's just joking around"

B is a GOD...STOP trying to explain how god works ESPECIALLY if you're not Level 25+ Based. Just hope your petty %%+ self can cook 1/100th as good as him one day.

THIS THREAD AGAIN? REALLY FOR THE 3018105TH TIME?

He makes some fun music and some serious music.

Have fun and cook some, if you don't like it, you don't have to listen.

Back
Top Bottom