Does anyone have that Lil B pic...

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

I think it's funny when people talk trash about dude and then listen to wayne/big sean/gucci/wale/drake since all he does is satire these fools

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Most definitly. I mean I can't stand Lil' B (just cause no matter if he's rapping about Miley Cyrus or something actually
serious, his flow is still horrible), but he's still just a mash up of all these popular mainstream rappers. 

"Suck My &@^# &@*#" >>>>>> Finally Famous & Flockaveli

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by abutta13

I'm just curious as to what everyone finds so appealing about him. I just don't get it.
People like you annoy the hell outta me. You simply don't like dudes music....no matter what explanation anyone gives your for liking him you will still not understand why people like him so why even ask? Life must really suck for those who aren't based
frown.gif

I think that's what irritates people the most who aren't fans of Lil' B. Fans of his give good logical reasons for listening to him, followed by something completely ridilculous
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

thats the fun part
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Futuristic

The only thing more annoying than BG haters is the wannabe fans who try to explain him. If you were actually based you wouldn't be doing all that.

"oh, he's trolling hip hop"

"oh, he can rap he's just joking around"

B is a GOD...STOP trying to explain how god works ESPECIALLY if you're not Level 25+ Based. Just hope your petty %%+ self can cook 1/100th as good as him one day.
this plus that caliou freestyle  got me goofed . . . . . .  x_x

Originally Posted by G14

Vans was bigger then gucci

i was in highschool @ the time ...vans deff seen a booost! in sales
laugh.gif

Lil B Wanton soup & the cooking dance alone>>>> Legendary

you made t-shirts and Buddens? props
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead718212

Originally Posted by tizoni

Originally Posted by ricky409

you must not be based...
I am based. I like what he stands for.
His music was just so damn bad and�funny I actually liked it, the calliou freestyle had me dying
roll.gif

��
That's not him though, thats's young god, a guy that also does based freestyles hahaha.

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
 it was cool tho
But the things this dude says tho

chimi chimi chang #*!%@ I think I'm based god
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Hey, Id rather be taking life too seriously than not taking life seriously enough.
I'd rather be open minded than stressing over why people like artists that I dislike.

got'em...

Originally Posted by il prescelto

"I'm sly like a cat's heart, you feel me? I'm smart like a cat, never been a cat, but you can relate me to a cat. Actually, I am a cat, cuz I'm a Leo. So I'm a lion. And I think that's a cat, if I'm correct. Yeah, yeah. I said I been a **%#& cat man, hunned thousand b$%@, I been...like...undercover like Batman, never see my face"
smokin.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
lil b = g.o.a.t.

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Originally Posted by alex2182

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

I think gucci gucci is bigger than Vans.
Plus he was in a group with vans, even since he's been solo he's done hundreds of songs, put out tons of mixtapes, and plenty of videos and non of them have had the success that gucci gucci has.
Dude paved the way & she just comes out of nowhere and decides to start rapping & practically surpasses his fame off of one song.
I'd be jelly 
ohwell.gif
Are you sure she is more famous than the BasedGod, Gucci Gucci aint even getting radio play, is not on BET and was #58 on the charts in compariosn to "Vans" which was #23 and was on BET. BasedGod had a group deal, Amalgam deal and the LiveNation deal, I'm pretty sure dude is sitting at more than a million. Kreayshawn is a horrible performer so I really doubt she got any shows lined up and only got two songs on iTunes

Kreayshawn got 26 Million views on Youtube doe... Vans was HUGE and this coming from a Bay Area native. But BASED is lil'b's Swag and Kreayshwan basically made a career off that. Im just saying it's 2011 and we can only look at the current climate. Kreayshwan really has a hit with Gucci Gucci, and Lil B is still struggling to get mainstream attention.
on youtube doe, anybody gets views on youtube
Where is she now? Has she came out with another song other than Gucci Gucci? Haven't heard. She'll forever be known as the girl who has a sister that yells the N-word in every sentence. She's only famous due to controversy 

Lil B can go to any country/city/state and be good, kreay, not soo much

So basically, Lil B is just like those kids doing rap battle feat. mute spitta.

I mean they're just trying to have fun. Right?

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

No the Supa Hot freestyle battles are a parody of Grind Time battles. 
I think Lil B is just trollin' 

Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

No the Supa Hot freestyle battles are a parody of Grind Time battles. 
I think know for a fact Lil B is just trollin' 

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

People like you annoy the hell outta me. You simply don't like dudes music....no matter what explanation anyone gives your for liking him you will still not understand why people like him so why even ask? Life must really suck for those who aren't based
frown.gif

I think that's what irritates people the most who aren't fans of Lil' B. Fans of his give good logical reasons for listening to him, followed by something completely ridilculous
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

thats the fun part
laugh.gif

I just don't understand him
laugh.gif

Like, is he rapping or what?

Back
Top Bottom