Does anyone have that Lil B pic...

Originally Posted by StonedFace

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Hey, Id rather be taking life too seriously than not taking life seriously enough.

Clever
....but thats just your excuse for not being able to be based
Don't know why this had me
roll.gif
roll.gif

#teambased

WHOA lil B went in on Joe butters.

I really don't think he should start battle rapping cuz that defeats the whole purpose of the based movement but I can't complain, that diss track was on point.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Basedgod deniers care more about him than his fans.

Not always. I'm not based, but I also dont give much mind to Lil B or his fans or people that hate him. He's just that enigma of hip hop that, since I'm not feeling his music, I dont really care about. Not gonna be mad at him doing him, but I am a fan of him pushing boundaries off a high cliff.

bless you brother.

QBuJo.jpg

Dude can't make a real Song to save his life.... Also I always wondered how he felt about Kreayshwan's success, she was filming Videos for him 2 year's ago now she took the whole Based swag and got Famous
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

Dude can't make a real Song to save his life.... Also I always wondered how he felt about Kreayshwan's success, she was filming Videos for him 2 year's ago now she took the whole Based swag and got Famous
ohwell.gif
Lil B took time to speak to Billboard.com's The Juice on Kreayshawn and her success. "When you're an artist you get what you deserve," Lil B says. "I'm happy that she's working for her dreams and following the world I have created. She's definitely talented and we will see what's in store for the future. But it's all about Lil B and the Based God."

Link

i have a good feeling he's jelly, especially since he cut her off before she blew up.

whyhellothere wrote:
Enchanted1 wrote:
ohwell.gif

Lil B took time to speak to Billboard.com's The Juice on Kreayshawn and her success. "When you're an artist you get what you deserve," Lil B says. "I'm happy that she's working for her dreams and following the world I have created. She's definitely talented and we will see what's in store for the future. But it's all about Lil B and the Based God."

Link

i have a good feeling he's jelly, especially since he cut her off before she blew up.

That's exactly how I feel. But if what B said was true than Big ups to him, he must really enjoy the success he's getting at this point and is comfortable at where he's at....

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

I wonder why ya'll think that when she has a "Vans" type of buzz. He been there done that

Originally Posted by tizoni

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by taking

So i just looked up some lil B songs on youtube for the first time and i must say...

Lil B, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent�rapping were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

you must not be based...
I am based. I like what he stands for.
His music was just so damn bad and�funny I actually liked it, the calliou freestyle had me dying
roll.gif

��
That's not him though, thats's young god, a guy that also does based freestyles hahaha.

Originally Posted by alex2182

I wonder why ya'll think that when she has a "Vans" type of buzz. He been there done that
I think gucci gucci is bigger than Vans. yeah now that i think about it the song did really get a lot of people to start wearing vans, myself included.
Plus he was in a group with vans, even since he's been solo he's done hundreds of songs, put out tons of mixtapes, and plenty of videos and non of them have had the success that gucci gucci has.
Dude paved the way & she just comes out of nowhere and decides to start rapping & practically surpasses his fame off of one song.
I'd be jelly 
ohwell.gif

Vans was bigger then gucci

i was in highschool @ the time ...vans deff seen a booost! in sales
laugh.gif

Lil B Wanton soup & the cooking dance alone>>>> Legendary

i like basedgod and im 28 *kanye shrugs*

most people my age dont get why i listen to him but i guess its a matter of preference. plus, i respect the kid's grind. this dude done created a sub-genre and a cult following by himself

I think gucci gucci is bigger than Vans.
Plus he was in a group with vans, even since he's been solo he's done hundreds of songs, put out tons of mixtapes, and plenty of videos and non of them have had the success that gucci gucci has.
Dude paved the way & she just comes out of nowhere and decides to start rapping & practically surpasses his fame off of one song.
I'd be jelly 
ohwell.gif
Are you sure she is more famous than the BasedGod, Gucci Gucci aint even getting radio play, is not on BET and was #58 on the charts in compariosn to "Vans" which was #23 and was on BET. BasedGod had a group deal, Amalgam deal and the LiveNation deal, I'm pretty sure dude is sitting at more than a million. Kreayshawn is a horrible performer so I really doubt she got any shows lined up and only got two songs on iTunes

I think gucci gucci is bigger than Vans.
I'd be jelly 
ohwell.gif
Are you sure she is more famous than the BasedGod, Gucci Gucci aint even getting radio play, is not on BET and was #58 on the charts in compariosn to "Vans" which was #23 and was on BET. BasedGod had a group deal, Amalgam deal and the LiveNation deal, I'm pretty sure dude is sitting at more than a million. Kreayshawn is a horrible performer so I really doubt she got any shows lined up and only got two songs on iTunes

Kreayshawn got 26 Million views on Youtube doe... Vans was HUGE and this coming from a Bay Area native. But BASED is lil'b's Swag and Kreayshwan basically made a career off that. Im just saying it's 2011 and we can only look at the current climate. Kreayshwan really has a hit with Gucci Gucci, and Lil B is still struggling to get mainstream attention.

Kreayshawn got 26 Million views on Youtube doe... Vans was HUGE and this coming from a Bay Area native. But BASED is lil'b's Swag and Kreayshwan basically made a career off that. Im just saying it's 2011 and we can only look at the current climate. Kreayshwan really has a hit with Gucci Gucci, and Lil B is still struggling to get mainstream attention.
this. how many people even really knew who lil b was until he started the based movement. Ever since he became the basedgod dude's been grinding day in day out and kreay basically topped his solo career with one song. hell that one song has more than half the views of all the videos on his page combined. Dude's biggest solo buzz was over the I'm gay album and you see how well that ended up
ohwell.gif
And kreay surprisingly has more people willing to go to her shows than you'd think.

this. how many people even really knew who lil b was until he started the based movement. Ever since he became the basedgod dude's been grinding day in day out and kreay basically topped his solo career with one song. hell that one song has more than half the views of all the videos on his page combined. Dude's biggest solo buzz was over the I'm gay album and you see how well that ended up
ohwell.gif
And kreay surprisingly has more people willing to go to her shows than you'd think.
Once again ya'll overestimating her yea she put out Gucci Gucci and got 24 million views but Gucci Gucci is done and she has nothing left to run off of (reason why she's diving into techno) and it's not even getting run on the radio like that. Lil B has repeatedly said he doesnt wanna go mainstream and he wouldn't be that great in mainstream but dude had Bill Bellamy (and dont forget the  BGWYFMFB acronym) trending on twitter of all places come on now.

Once again ya'll overestimating her yea she put out Gucci Gucci and got 24 million views but Gucci Gucci is done and she has nothing left to run off of (reason why she's diving into techno) and it's not even getting run on the radio like that. Lil B has repeatedly said he doesnt wanna go mainstream and he wouldn't be that great in mainstream but dude had Bill Bellamy (and dont forget the  BGWYFMFB acronym) trending on twitter of all places come on now.

eh, valid points but i still think he's slighty jelly about how easy she got it.
wish they were still friends tho
ohwell.gif

"I'm sly like a cat's heart, you feel me? I'm smart like a cat, never been a cat, but you can relate me to a cat. Actually, I am a cat, cuz I'm a Leo. So I'm a lion. And I think that's a cat, if I'm correct. Yeah, yeah. I said I been a **%#& cat man, hunned thousand b$%@, I been...like...undercover like Batman, never see my face"
smokin.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
lil b = g.o.a.t.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by abutta13

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

>hates Basedgod
>clicks on Basedgod thread

I'm just curious as to what everyone finds so appealing about him. I just don't get it.
People like you annoy the hell outta me. You simply don't like dudes music....no matter what explanation anyone gives your for liking him you will still not understand why people like him so why even ask? Life must really suck for those who aren't based
frown.gif

I think that's what irritates people the most who aren't fans of Lil' B. Fans of his give good logical reasons for listening to him, followed by something completely ridilculous
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Hey, Id rather be taking life too seriously than not taking life seriously enough.
I'd rather be open minded than stressing over why people like artists that I dislike.
This.
Audrey Hepburn said something like "I don't take my life serious, I take the choices I make in life serious." 

Back
Top Bottom