Does anyone in the NBA want it with Jerry Stackhouse?

My dude be straight intimidating cats out there....
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

This was just one incident, he's notorious for running up on dudes for real...

According to the Detroit Free Press, Laettner and Stackhouse apparently were involved in a card game that got out of hand and threw punches before the scuffle was broken up.

"I couldn't believe it. I looked up and they were going at it, throwing blows. I wasn't about to get in the middle of it," one player who was not identified told the newspaper.

One unidentified source said the players were arguing over $2,000, and Stackhouse landed some blows to Laettner's face. The Pistons intend to ban card games on future flights, the Free Press said.

Laettner has been out of the lineup since sustaining a fractured rib April 1 against Chicago. The report said he did not reinjure it in the fight.

DALLAS - Jazz guard Kirk Snyder and Mavericks forward Jerry Stackhouse engaged in a 40-second fistfight in an American Airlines Center hallway Saturday night after the Jazz's 88-81 loss to Dallas.
Stackhouse, who had traded words with Snyder on the floor during the game, was standing near the entrance to the arena's garage, where the Mavericks players park their cars, and where the Jazz's bus was waiting. As Snyder walked past, according to witnesses, the pair began arguing again, and quickly came to blows.
Snyder was knocked to the concrete floor during the fight, according to one arena security official who witnessed the confrontation but declined to give her name. "They started yelling, and then there were several punches. [Snyder] got hit pretty hard a couple of times," the female security official said. "He was bleeding by the time it was over."
Dallas police officers rushed to the tunnel and helped break up the fight, ordering Snyder to the team bus and Stackhouse back to the Mavericks' locker room. Jazz coach Jerry Sloan soon came out to the bus, pulled Snyder off of it, and conferred with the rookie and his coaches. It appeared that Snyder was professing his innocence to the coach
"I don't want to say much until I know what happened, until I hear from both sides," said Sloan, who was later interviewed by arena security personnel before the team bus finally departed. "There was a confrontation. It got physical. [Snyder] says he was not at fault."
Mavericks owner Mark Cuban, however, told a group of reporters that Stackhouse also claimed he was innocent. .

JERRY STACKHOUSE, the Philadelphia 76ers' star, was suspended for two games and fined $7,500 by the National Basketball Association yesterday for a fight with JEFF HORNACEK of Utah in a game on Wednesday night. Stackhouse, who leads rookies in scoring with 19 points a game, will miss games at the Los Angeles Clippers tonight and Seattle tomorrow.

Stackhouse and Hornacek were ejected in the third period in Salt Lake City after Stackhouse grabbed Hornacek by the throat and hit his face at least two times.

Utah won, 107-84. The Jazz said Hornacek had not thrown a punch, but he, too, was given a punching foul. Both were automatically fined $1,000 for being ejected. Hornacek received no other penalty. (AP)

And I heard stories about his hand skills while he was a member of the Pistons
pimp.gif

Did you notice in that HEAT video that damn near no one even dared get in his face?

Even Shaq just walked towards the bench cause he really wanted no parts of that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Did you notice in that HEAT video that damn near no one even dared get in his face?

Even Shaq just walked towards the bench cause he really wanted no parts of that
laugh.gif

Well Shaq had a tech already, so he didn't wanna get a second one. And Toine Walker got in Stack's face a little.

Well Shaq had a tech already, so he didn't wanna get a second one. And Toine Walker got in Stack's face a little.
Tech or no tech..he just walked away, seems to me like he didn't even look in Stack's direction
smh.gif

And Twan Walker? He probably just walked up to him and was like "man you didn't have to do him like that"...

laugh.gif
manu throwing himself backwards at stack...stack should have done him like snyder/hornacek

Gritty, only dude bout it enuff aint in the league no more
Chris Mills cut from the same cloth, and a lil more crazy.

Remember when he comfronted the entire trailblazer bus after a in game brawl. Dude hat the heat on him
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lil Damon to had warn the blazers don't step foot off that bus cause chris aint got em all and will pull the trigger he been knowin dude since college andknow how he got down

Stack is that dude, I love him as a Maverick, and if I had a choice, he'd shoot the ball more than Howard/Terry.

He gives us so much that we need, but Avery doesn't want to give him a bigger role.

He can be a great damn scorer if you let him, but whatever.

Stack = APPRECIATED as a member of the Mavericks.

to OP-- Ron Artest. don't wanna mess with a dude with anger problems who grew up in the ghetts of Queens.

hey JA21-- i'm too lazy to look it up, but!

why does Kidd not get any playing time in "crunch" situations? i realize he doesn't shoot the ball "well" but why is the offence beingfacilitated through Lue at those times?

What's going on with Kidd, Avery, and the entire Mavericks team is a mystery right now. My guess is he wants scorers on the floor, and even though Kiddgives them an opportunity to score by his play-making ability, it isn't his strong-point in the iso!
laugh.gif

All they have to do is double team Dirk, and body up everyone else and leave Kidd open, because they know he won't make it.
tired.gif

I'm glad we got Lue because he's a hell of a player at PG as far as Jason Terry being our back-up is concerned.

But yeah, basically I believe because Lue is a better scorer than Kidd is... I wouldn't expect it in the Playoffs though (if we get there
tired.gif
).

It's pretty sad that the NBA has become so soft that Stackhouse is considered a tough player.
smh.gif

Someone take me back to the 80's where hard fouls weren't flagrants and when players wouldn't complain about 80% of the calls made byofficials.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

It's pretty sad that the NBA has become so soft that Stackhouse is considered a tough player.
smh.gif

Someone take me back to the 80's where hard fouls weren't flagrants and when players wouldn't complain about 80% of the calls made by officials.

No dude...Stack IS tough any era. He actually KO's dudes.

laugh.gif
Gunna....Chris Mills rolled DEEP.

Stackhouse looks like a gargoyle, and he should start one of them Goldberg "Who's Next?" type of deals...

Shaq
Hornacek
Snyder
Laettner

What he did to Shaq is a perfect example of his clout. How many times you seen Shaq get fouled HARD and he takes exception to it? Shoot, he's tried todecapitate Brad Miller more than once in his career. Shaq got straight up BODIED and did nothing....you can always say "well, Toine' got in his facea lil' bit" A "lil' bit?" After a foul like that and you aren't rushing to the aid of your star, and the best youcan do is get in his face a "lil bit..?" [clay davis] sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee [/clay davis] No one wants it with Stack, cause you best believehe'll be waiting for you in the tunnel after the game as well...

Stackhouse is a straight up throwback to the dudes of yesteryear....Even tho he wasn't in the NBA during the 80's, his style is very reminiscent of howthings used to go down. Take nothing, from no one...

*On a side note, anyone remember when Rod Strickland threw hands w. Tracy Murray? Murray was talking S' about Strick to a lady that they were both seeing,and the lady recorded the conversation and played it to Rod. Rod busted Murray open over the eye for some stitches, and homie had the big bandage over hisface in the next couple of games that they played in....yes, they were teammates...

*The Charles Oakley/Tyrone Hill (x2)/Jeff McInnis sagas were funny....lesson learned: don't mess w. ANY of Oak's girls....he will find you...don'tmatter if it's in a pregame shoot around, or if he's hitting you with a sandwich tray....

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom