Does anyone in the NBA want it with Jerry Stackhouse?

^MJ gave him the business one on one (basketball skills wise), but that's not what this thread is about

Both Stephen Jackson and Ron Artest don't care... they'll throw hands with anybody
laugh.gif

stephen jackson is tougher than stack...stack just barks and ginobili was so shook that he ripped stack at the end of the game

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

stephen jackson is tougher than stack...stack just barks and ginobili was so shook that he ripped stack at the end of the game

you do know he has been in fights before...right?

Originally Posted by mario23407

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Both Stephen Jackson and Ron Artest don't care... they'll throw hands with anybody
laugh.gif

ron artest didnt want it with ben wallace.

i dont know about that, i think that ron was "trying" to keep his composure for the moment, almost like he "got the better" of ben,that was until someone in the crowd "got the better" of him, - i think ron ron will fight anyone in the league in all seriousness win or lose

who do yall think would win in a fight - stephen or ron? i think ron

^^ yeah i know he has been in fights but its not like manu, hornacek and snyder are intimidating people

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

laugh.gif

i dont know about that, i think that ron was "trying" to keep his composure for the moment, almost like he "got the better" of ben, that was until someone in the crowd "got the better" of him, - i think ron ron will fight anyone in the league in all seriousness win or lose

jackson, it doesnt look like ron artest actually knows how to fight.....he seems like one of those ppl that talk alot of *@## and try to fight everyone butgets it handed to them.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Gritty, only dude bout it enuff aint in the league no more
Chris Mills cut from the same cloth, and a lil more crazy.

Remember when he comfronted the entire trailblazer bus after a in game brawl. Dude hat the heat on him
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lil Damon to had warn the blazers don't step foot off that bus cause chris aint got em all and will pull the trigger he been knowin dude since college and know how he got down

i remember that game, i believe it was chris mills and bonzi wells that got into it initially. it was a heated game, since the blazers were running thewest and we were still a sorry @@% team trying to pull an upset

nobody want its with dj mbenja or mmmbennja (as jeff van gundy pronounces it
laugh.gif
), he's like a black belt in tae kwon do.
V who remembers what he did to zo, he gave him a quick fake like he was going after him
laugh.gif
?
but he made jokes of zo's disease when they were teammates
tired.gif

stephen has mad reach and he looks like he can throw hands, but ron is strong as an ox... If I had to choose, I'm goin with captain jack!

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

laugh.gif

i dont know about that, i think that ron was "trying" to keep his composure for the moment, almost like he "got the better" of ben, that was until someone in the crowd "got the better" of him, - i think ron ron will fight anyone in the league in all seriousness win or lose

jackson, it doesnt look like ron artest actually knows how to fight.....he seems like one of those ppl that talk alot of *@## and try to fight everyone but gets it handed to them.

i was going to say the same thing

i tihink ron is tougher and jus one of them special ed kids that'd fight anyone and he would try to win off of pure strength, steven would probably havemore technique wit it....

but eff that, i just wanna see jermaine oneal fight and see if he'll put out that balrog sliding punch

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
I remember when KMart punched TMac in his bad eye in New Jersey
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Gunna you know KMart is very selective of who he gets tough with...word to Tim Thomas
laugh.gif

GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Injured Knicks forward Tim Thomas ripped Nets forward Kenyon Martin as a phony tough guy and criticized his teammates, too, for failing to respond to the flagrant foul that sidelined him.

Thomas will not play in Game 3 Thursday night, when New Jersey will try to take a 3-0 lead over New York, but if he makes it back for Game 4, a confrontation is all but guaranteed.

"My goal is just to get back out there on the court before this series is over so I can go hit somebody. That's it. That's all I'm looking forward to," Thomas said Wednesday. "What's been done to me is going to be done to them. It's very simple."

The Knicks were more physical in Game 2 than they were in Game 1, yet it was the Nets who continued to commit the hardest fouls. Richard Jefferson clobbered Stephon Marbury on a breakaway, and Kenyon Martin responded to an elbow from Dikembe Mutombo with a vicious swipe and shove that earned him a technical foul.

Thomas saved his most caustic comments for Martin, repeatedly calling him "fugazy" -- a slang term for fake used in the mafia movie "Donnie Brasco."

"Just knowing his character, he's a fugazy guy. I read a comment that Jason Richardson said nobody wants to mess with a pit bull, but I've never seen a pit bull who picks and chooses who he wants to bite," Thomas said.

"He's fugazy as far as the whole tough guy role. You get techs and you get fines and that makes you tough? Because your game is wild and crazy, that makes you tough? When a scuffle breaks out, you have 13 guys that can protect you. When it's you and someone else, what happens then?

"Somebody call Don King and hook it up for us."

jackson, it doesnt look like ron artest actually knows how to fight.....he seems like one of those ppl that talk alot of *@## and try to fight everyone but gets it handed to them.

that might be true but u know ron crazy right? guys gotta be, he does a good job of holdin it in most of the time but i swear the guys mentally unstable -"i know this guy, he is crazy, he like got a a a chemical inbalance or somethin"

The way I see it...

Artest plays physical and all that, but when Ben Wallace threw a sweaty towel in his face he just let it slide
smh.gif

Steve Jax talks a good game but outside of dropping a haymaker on a fan (of all people) I can't think of any incident where he really has stepped toanother player in the league

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

The correct answer is no. I don't much care for his feast or famine inconsistency and 38%fg shooting, but you do not want beef with Stack

I was watching that Jazz game when he got into it with Snyder, who was talking *%!@ to him all game, then McCloud dunked on Stack so it's no surprise he was in a bad mood. Then Stack and his wife are in the tunnel singing autographs and Snyder and Humphries (who is a solid dude himself) walked by and said something, and Stack gave it to SNyder, some reports say he picked him up and dropped him on the concrete floor. I mean, they had numbers and Chris Humphries still wanted no part of that.

He also beat up some female real estate agent, allegedly, whos commision he didn't want to pay when she wouldn't show him the clipboard to explain how she arrived at her charges.

laugh.gif

I remember hearing about S Jax shooting outside of the club, so I looked it up....
Police said the disturbance began with an argument inside Club Rio involving patrons and players. The players said they left the club, but the patrons followed them. Then things turned physical.

Sgt. Matthew Mount, a police spokesman, said Jackson fired five shots from a 9mm pistol outside the Indianapolis club after he was hit in the mouth and struck by a car that sent him tumbling onto the hood. Officers were searching for the vehicle and three men wanted for questioning.
Carlisle said Jackson needed stitches in his lip and face but had no broken bones or other
Thats not a good look
tired.gif

Actually as far as tough guys that used to be in the NBA, not too many people including Oakley was trying to see Derrick Coleman. I'm suprise non of theguys who think they k ow sports in here mentioned him. Mario Elie is another, also not even MJ wanted it with mad max Vernon Maxwell.

People who believe Shaq is scared of Stack are straight fools... He already had one tech AND he is playing for the championship. It was obviously a smartdecision for Shaq to not go after Stack given the circumstances and Stack hurt his team in the long run. Shaq for the *****!

Is Stackhouse that much of a maniac that he thinks a box out is an attempt to start a fight?

Stackhouse looks like an idiot in this video. Beat to the spot, beat with position, beat with strength, so how does he respond? He looses his balance becausehe's out of position, falls, and pulls Manu down with him? What a punk.

Back
Top Bottom