Does anyone in the NBA want it with Jerry Stackhouse?

AYYOOOO I never noticed how that big dude straight punished Fred Jones when Sjax and Artest first strated throwin punches in the crowd

and J Oneal is a girl for straight cleanin that dudes clock while dude was just tryin to get up, if he would of tore his knee up it would have been straightkarma

So because dude bullied Hornacek, Christian Laetner, ginobili, and snyder, hes bad @+++#!* news brown all of a sudden?

come on now... [mark jackson]your better than that![mark jackson]

smh.gif
stack doing that to manu.
why did't he get suspended?

The Utah Jazz should show every incoming player, a video of how Stack treats Jazz players.

And yeah, that Portland/Golden State beef was serious. They said Chris Mills and his crew followed the team bus for a good minute.

Still thinking abou thow great that punch O'neal threw at the fan was. Fred Jones got straight bodied. lol

Originally Posted by Big Sloppy Panda

So because dude bullied Hornacek, Christian Laetner, ginobili, and snyder, hes bad @+++#!* news brown all of a sudden?

Add Shaq to that list and then name me a current NBA with that kind of "resume"

roll.gif
@ the old man getting hit with the flying chair

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ sjax removing dudes head in the start of the fight thenstomping him into a puddle

The correct answer is no. I don't much care for his feast or famine inconsistency and 38%fg shooting, but you do not want beef with Stack

I was watching that Jazz game when he got into it with Snyder, who was talking *%!@ to him all game, then McCloud dunked on Stack so it's no surprise hewas in a bad mood. Then Stack and his wife are in the tunnel singing autographs and Snyder and Humphries (who is a solid dude himself) walked by and saidsomething, and Stack gave it to SNyder, some reports say he picked him up and dropped him on the concrete floor. I mean, they had numbers and Chris Humphriesstill wanted no part of that.

He also beat up some female real estate agent, allegedly, whos commision he didn't want to pay when she wouldn't show him the clipboard to explain howshe arrived at her charges.

Manu ain't from Europe
He played in the Italian League though.

laugh.gif
The funny thing about Stack tappin Horny's face, was the wholetime, Honry's face was
indifferent.gif
, and after Stack was ejected,Honry's face was like
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
SJax beating up fans was comedy. That was Ben Wallace's brotherthat stole on Fred Jones from behind.

Originally Posted by jumpmantwenty3

euro players have softened this game beyond recognition
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

well that and guys like fisher, nash, etc

Exactly we needd to bring that toughness back that we had in the 90s. No body would #+#% around with the 90s Knicks
pimp.gif

Speaking of Charles Oakley, in that game where Shaq was throwing punches at Brad Miller, Oak was hacking the hell out of Shaq, yet Shaq didn't even botherto see what's really good with Oak. Hmmmm...

Originally Posted by grittyman20

This was just one incident, he's notorious for running up on dudes for real...
JERRY STACKHOUSE, the Philadelphia 76ers' star, was suspended for two games and fined $7,500 by the National Basketball Association yesterday for a fight with JEFF HORNACEK of Utah in a game on Wednesday night. Stackhouse, who leads rookies in scoring with 19 points a game, will miss games at the Los Angeles Clippers tonight and Seattle tomorrow.

Stackhouse and Hornacek were ejected in the third period in Salt Lake City after Stackhouse grabbed Hornacek by the throat and hit his face at least two times.

Utah won, 107-84. The Jazz said Hornacek had not thrown a punch, but he, too, was given a punching foul. Both were automatically fined $1,000 for being ejected. Hornacek received no other penalty. (AP)
And I heard stories about his hand skills while he was a member of the Pistons
pimp.gif

- ive been looking for a video of this for it seems like forever.....
- from what ive heard this is one of the worst beat down in NBA history, but ive never seen it.

[h1][/h1]
[h1] Oakley's feuds[/h1]
In 2001, Oakley was one in the middle of one of basketball's fiercest rivalries with Tyrone Hill. This rivalry came to a head in the 2001 NBA basketball playoff series between Oakley's Toronto Raptors and Hill's Philadelphia 76ers.

In the 2000 season, Oakley was suspended and fined for throwing a basketball off Hill's head after a morning shoot-around. Before a pre-season game at the start of the 2000-2001 season, Oakley slapped Hill and was not allowed to play in the game.

In May, 2001, Hill paid Oakley $54,000 for a dice game that allegedly took place two summers prior. "A gentleman pays his debt within a week or two," Oakley said of the payment.

In the 2001 NBA playoffs, Oakley constantly chided teammate Vince Carter and even exchanged words with Carter's mother. This was rumored to be over Carter letting Oakley and other teammates down during crunch time.

Charles Oakley punched the Los Angeles Clippers' Jeff McInnis in the jaw before a game in 2000.

Oakley had a rumored run-in with the producer of the 1989 NBA video "Awesome Endings."

In January 2002, Oakley committed a series of hard fouls against Shaquille O'Neal that led to a fight and wrestling match which spilled over from the paint to the Chicago Bulls bench on the other side of the floor. Oakley was suspended for two games, O'Neal for three.

I was talking about current players...hence the reason for the "in" that's in the thread title.

Oakley was a beast, and so was Chris Mills low key...

Outside of Stack tho I can't think of any NBA players with that type of rep....Josh Howard doesn't have it, but didn't he rough someone up before?

Originally Posted by grittyman20

I was talking about current players...hence the reason for the "in" that's in the thread title.

Oakley was a beast, and so was Chris Mills low key...

Outside of Stack tho I can't think of any NBA players with that type of rep....Josh Howard doesn't have it, but didn't he rough someone up before?

Originally Posted by Big Sloppy Panda

fa real...none of those videos posted proved anything to me

This dude has always had a bark louder than his bite. Remember what MJ did to him when he opened his mouth?

Back
Top Bottom