does anyone know when 18s are returning?

The Black Red Colorway is the ONLY retro 18 atm because of the CDP pack. Its only been 3-4 years just ebay or ask the buy/sell section. Sadly JB is scared to retro anything above 15. Instead they re-re-re-release 1-13s sadly
30t6p3b.gif
(I really want some brand new ginger 16s or college blue 17)

??????????

You sure you meant black n red??? Post a pic of the one youre talkin bout

^he's talking about the CDP 18s from the 18/5 pack.

These are the only retro 18s at the moment. Excuse the 5s, this is an old pic. I don't even have these anymore
frown.gif

i would only ever be interested in a laser xviii. the patone laser breaks the shoe up and makes it interesting slightly. all of the standard releases are butt-meddling-ugly. of all the sigs, it is the one i will never wear.

18.5 are even worse.

No reason to be an A**hole, he's just asking a question...But as said nothing's towards a retro, as not many people are interested...

These are my absolute favorite shoes to play ball in. Perfect traction and comfort, and they just felt great on my feet so I payed with that extra confidence. The only problem is the shoes are a sweatbox and the mesh on the tongue eventually yellowed from the sweat.

I love the 18s. I loved this era of Jay's, the 18s,18.5s,19s, and 20s were a great period of JB. They all had that futuristics, pure performance look that I loved in a sneaker.

The 18's are an EXTREMELY underrated shoe. I think a lot of the people that hate them have never bothered to actually try them on. The suede versions are some of the most comfortable hoop shoes I've ever had on my feet. Between the double stack Zoom and the full carbon fibre insole, the 18 is a perfect combo of cushion and support. Sweet tonal upper, with a solid pop of color on the midsole. They're a nice, simple, clean design that most people seem to crap on for some reason. Only complaint I have is about the white versions. The leather creased like no other, and was much stiffer compared to the black suede. I'd like to see a white/off-white suede version. Yeah, they'd get dirty easily, but if they used the same suede as the black ones, it would be a good look AND solve the comfort issue.

Peace,
J

Doesn't the 'P' in CDP stand for pack? If so, why do people say CDP pack?

Is it like ATM machine or VIN number where people just have no idea what the acronym itself stands for?

Back
Top Bottom