Does ANYONE On Here Actually Like GUCCI MANE?

Originally Posted by The Jordan Massacre

%%%@ gucci mane. freaky girl %++%@*. worst rapper in history & im from the south
indifferent.gif

I was expecting more responses like this...but I'm downloading some of his mixtapes right now to see if they are hott
nerd.gif

Aye.. GUCCI IS DAT DUDE!........... and if anyone asked me to explain why, I have no idea
laugh.gif

Frostbite, Klondike, Polar Bear neckwear..
Watch & Ring, fridgedaire, $30,000 dolla Air,
Ice on dem wheels holla, "Million Dolla Rims" patna..
I can't talk to you...you ain't talkin' cash dolla!

Ice frames, ice man, I was born in Iceland
Iced out glove on, lookin like Mike mayne..
Diamonds caucasion, yellow stones are Asain
Black stones are African, green ones Jamaican
50,000 feet up, lookin out da window
Its a lil turbulence but Gucci aint scared doe...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

goes hard in the whip....
is the new code word for sub-par hip hop................

roll.gif
... true.

But also, I dont effs wit T.I.. And Gucci went hard on him.... check out "What Kinda King"... straight outright disrespect
sick.gif

Oh yea... GUCCI IS DAT DUDE!

I like him for one reason and one reason only. As soon as that first note of Freaky Gurl hits the speakers, 200% of females in the party get LOOSE. Thank youGucci. thank you

Gucci goes to hard, and unlike a lot of your favorite rappers, he lives that he says. So with that said;

" Like Dr. J's shorts, my work real tight"

"You got that Atlanta Hawks yay, it won't get right"

"Catch me on the rebound like Bo Outlaw"

"Ima Mikey Vickey whip it, and cook it southpaw"

"Twinkle twinkle I saw a star pass bye/Gucci Mane
aint hot you's a a got d&*^ lie"

"I'm not athletic, but ima strait balla"

"My pockets on swoll like H.B.'s forehead"

"Buy em for the Keyshawn, sell em for the Deion"

"If ya ever see me fight a grizzly bear, I suggest you
help the grizzly bear"

"My necklace look like cris, your diamonds look like piss"

Are yall serious??? This dude is beyond garbage and is an example of why most rap music sucks nowadays... The other day i was me and my cousin were dyinglaughing while watching some of his freestyles on youtube; pure comedy lyrics>>>beats on my musical importance meter my 7 year oldbrother>>>>>>>>>>gucci mane

Originally Posted by DJ236

Are yall serious??? This dude is beyond garbage and is an example of why most rap music sucks nowadays... The other day i was me and my cousin were dying laughing while watching some of his freestyles on youtube; pure comedy lyrics>>>beats on my musical importance meter my 7 year old brother>>>>>>>>>>gucci mane

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Guap-A-Holics >>>>>>>>> you and your 7 year old brother.

Originally Posted by RudyGay22UcoNN

Originally Posted by DJ236

Are yall serious??? This dude is beyond garbage and is an example of why most rap music sucks nowadays... The other day i was me and my cousin were dying laughing while watching some of his freestyles on youtube; pure comedy lyrics>>>beats on my musical importance meter my 7 year old brother>>>>>>>>>>gucci mane

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Guap-A-Holics >>>>>>>>> you and your 7 year old brother.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I have to agree with this one

i shook them haters off
pimp.gif

16 feverrrrrrr coke i inaaaaaa
pimp.gif

My shirt off... phew phew phew phew... brr brrr brrr brrr
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

GUCCII!! YARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

My favortie song is "I Heard This" w? Yo Gotti...
pimp.gif
I could listen to that all day.

laugh.gif
but I can defintely see how people hate dude. He's not that great. But What can I say... I have a number of guilty pleasures, and dudes music happensto be one of them.

He's JUST Gucci... that's it. He ain't tryna be the GOAT or nothing.. Dude just wants to rap about the block. So if that's all you want tohear, go for it. I can't hate on a man with a decent niche. Dude talks that dopeboy +#*$ the same way I hear it when I roll through the hood and holla atreal life dopeboys, so he's entertaining somebody out there (obviously) and I ain't mad at that. Personally though, I prefer a lil moresubstance in the stuff I listen to, but that's just me.

With that said.. GUCCI THROWING BRICKS LIKE HE USING THE BACKBOARD!! :lol: :pimp:

wait hol' up fam...

But also, I dont effs wit T.I.. And Gucci went hard on him.... check out "What Kinda King"... straight outright disrespect
sick.gif

Yeah aight... :smh: ....... go home Roger.

" put the lbs. in the trashcan gucci go the dishes, dont nobody nobody F with my kitchen! "

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

gucci is that dude.

Back
Top Bottom