Does anyone still rollerblade?

BRINK! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Soul skating > being on team X-Blades

Was browsing my local shopping center (Bay Plaza) and went into Modell's for a Yankee cap. While there, I stumbled into an aisle of nostalgia. I saw skateboards that reminded me of a futile attempt to learn to ride to Kick,Push. Then, further down the aisle, there they were, in all their '90s glory. I picked up the sz 10, tried on one foot, and proceeded to look like a clown trying to get any significant movement on that single leg.

Anyway, had this been June/July, or even August, I would have insta-copped. I'm still considering going back to buy and just let them sit until next year, or the next decent day, if any coincide with my schedule.

So? I don't care what anyone around my neighborhood would say to me. My main concern would be the ever present goose $%!* during the late Spring & Summer months.

BTW
brink_1998.jpg

yea, I was thinking of this the whole time.

Was browsing my local shopping center (Bay Plaza) and went into Modell's for a Yankee cap. While there, I stumbled into an aisle of nostalgia. I saw skateboards that reminded me of a futile attempt to learn to ride to Kick,Push. Then, further down the aisle, there they were, in all their '90s glory. I picked up the sz 10, tried on one foot, and proceeded to look like a clown trying to get any significant movement on that single leg.

Anyway, had this been June/July, or even August, I would have insta-copped. I'm still considering going back to buy and just let them sit until next year, or the next decent day, if any coincide with my schedule.

So? I don't care what anyone around my neighborhood would say to me. My main concern would be the ever present goose $%!* during the late Spring & Summer months.

BTW
brink_1998.jpg

yea, I was thinking of this the whole time.

OP you from uptown too?
pimp.gif

i still see alot of kids skateboarding and rollerblading and there is a skateboard park on allerton going down to bronx boulevard and i see kids skating all on 149nd 3rd ave. I wish i had the energy to grab a board or skates that activity truly keeps a person in shape. i get like 10 or so people coming into my sneaker store asking for skating shoes wish the sb shoe game wasnt dead

OP you from uptown too?
pimp.gif

i still see alot of kids skateboarding and rollerblading and there is a skateboard park on allerton going down to bronx boulevard and i see kids skating all on 149nd 3rd ave. I wish i had the energy to grab a board or skates that activity truly keeps a person in shape. i get like 10 or so people coming into my sneaker store asking for skating shoes wish the sb shoe game wasnt dead

Brink was the GOAT
pimp.gif

Anyways, i just finished my 3 miles on my inline skates with my dog. It feels great when you're done

Brink was the GOAT
pimp.gif

Anyways, i just finished my 3 miles on my inline skates with my dog. It feels great when you're done

Back
Top Bottom