Does Costco Check your card?

I plan on using my mom's costco card, but I worried because of the picture ID on the back.

No, you shouldn't worry about it. I used my dad's and mom's cards at times to get inside Costco and buy things. The workers there didn'tcare.

sometimes they look at it when your checking out. i usually say my mom is in the car

Originally Posted by IsoldMysole

No, you shouldn't worry about it. I used my dad's and mom's cards at times to get inside Costco and buy things. The workers there didn't care.
WAIT.

I work at the Costco in San Leandro, California (apparently one of the busiest in the world) and we ALWAYS check who's using the card. If it isn't theright person, the card becomes blocked and the next time someone tries to use it they'll be given a fuss about giving it out.

But that probably might just be my Costco, our management sucks.

Just looking out.

Hells no. Sometimes my lil brother would go there to buy a box of M&Ms and just ask the person infront of him to use their card
laugh.gif

last time me n my boy just wanted to cop some costco pizza and they wouldn't let us in even though my book looked like 25... they still want to see thecard.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

No, you shouldn't worry about it. I used my dad's and mom's cards at times to get inside Costco and buy things. The workers there didn't care.
WAIT.

I work at the Costco in San Leandro, California (apparently one of the busiest in the world) and we ALWAYS check who's using the card. If it isn't the right person, the card becomes blocked and the next time someone tries to use it they'll be given a fuss about giving it out.

Just looking out.
Yo, management sucks over there. Costco at South San Francisco don't care.

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

last time me n my boy just wanted to cop some costco pizza and they wouldn't let us in even though my book looked like 25... they still want to see the card.
what? it doesnt matter how old u are.
roll.gif

the one here in VA u just flash the card when u enter and the woman just acknowledges me. in the summer i always use my moms card to get gatorade and chocolatecovered raisons. then when i go to pay i just hand them cash and they never ask for it.

last time me n my boy just wanted to cop some costco pizza and they wouldn't let us in even though my book looked like 25... they still want to see the card.

Just look over and say, "Huh? My card? Oh, my family is inside waiting for me" and continue walking. Works every time
smokin.gif

My local one does unless you're paying with cash because the name on the credit/debit card has to match the Costco card. They threw a big fuss when I triedto use my AMEX to pay for my mom's stuff. (She gave them her membership card to scan).

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

WAIT.

I work at the Costco in San Leandro, California (apparently one of the busiest in the world) and we ALWAYS check who's using the card. If it isn't the right person, the card becomes blocked and the next time someone tries to use it they'll be given a fuss about giving it out.

Just looking out.
they gave me %+#% a long time ago for it at that location. eventually got my own membership

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Oh, my family is inside waiting for me" and continue walking. Works every time
smokin.gif
QFT!
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

WAIT.

Just looking out.
Yeah, that's exactly the one I'm talking about. I live in SSF and they never check the photo ID. You just flash them the card and walkby. When I buy things there myself with my parents' card, they never questioned me. I guess it's YMMV (your mileage may vary) for Costco'sregarding going in with someone else's card.

grin.gif
Go in through the exit B. Works every single damn time
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

yeah they usually check when you're at the register. not when you're entering the store. but maybe its cuz i always get girls at the register andi'm so handsome.

Originally Posted by pianoman52

yeah they usually check when you're at the register. not when you're entering the store. but maybe its cuz i always get girls at the register and i'm so handsome.

indifferent.gif

They check to see that you have a card, and that's about it. I use my mom's card all the time. Flash it to the guy at the door, and the person at theregister never says anything.

Back
Top Bottom