Does everyone cheat in relationships?

I can say that I never have, nor will my morals allow me to do so. And even if I DID, I would not be able to live that @@$% down.

But now a days,cheating seems to be the norm. As if its ok just to go around cheating on your partner just because you can. Everyone I go, I see cheating. The MAJORITY of the men in my family are cheaters (including my dad), a lot of my friends have either cheated or been cheated on, everyone here on NT is smashing chicks with boyfriends.

So do you think that everyone cheats? Is everyone going to be cheated on at least once in their lives?

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

I can say that I never have, nor will my morals allow me to do so. And even if I DID, I would not be able to live that @@$% down.

But now a days,cheating seems to be the norm. As if its ok just to go around cheating on your partner just because you can. Everyone I go, I see cheating. The MAJORITY of the men in my family are cheaters (including my dad), a lot of my friends have either cheated or been cheated on, everyone here on NT is smashing chicks with boyfriends.

So do you think that everyone cheats? Is everyone going to be cheated on at least once in their lives?

If you count talking to, flirting, drinking etc with other females. then yes all the time. i got emotions that need to be filled.

I ain't ever slept with another female while committed to another though, thats grimey

I can say that I never have, nor will my morals allow me to do so. 

So do you think that everyone cheats?
indifferent.gif
 You answered your own question in the first sentence of your post.
You still on that booger sugar, aren't you?

Originally Posted by megatron

If you count talking to, flirting, drinking etc with other females. then yes all the time.

I ain't ever slept with another female while committed to another though, thats grimey

Ok, for the sake of not getting into all of these loopholes, Im talking cheating to the extreme (kissing, sex, and like extreme flirtation (whatever that means
laugh.gif
)

Not everyone cheats. But we live in an age where people feel entitled to instant gratification, from their work ethic to their interactions with others.

I'm not innocent. I've cheated in various degrees before. Now a days I don't allow myself to stay in relationships for long. I'd rather just be real and kick it with the females that are cool with knowing that I have a life outside of them. Less on my conscious, and I'm doing what feels natural to me. *Shrug.*

Due to increased globalization, its pretty much a given that no one is "exclusive" for the most part until they both come to the realization that they are with that person until the end, if they ever do.

I do the word cheat is stupid. A person should be free to sleep with who ever they chose. alpha male checking in.

Nah some people do, some people don't. I think it's better and easier to just break up with the person before you cheat on them. Lying and being sneaky is not my strong point, so even if I tried I'd probably mess up sooner or later and I'd rather not have that stress.

But if you the type of dude who doesn't like being tied down, then you probably shouldn't be in a relationship in the first place.

9/10 times yes

its the rule, every now and then there's an exception

Originally Posted by scshift

Nah some people do, some people don't. I think it's better and easier to just break up with the person before you cheat on them. Lying and being sneaky is not my strong point, so even if I tried I'd probably mess up sooner or later and I'd rather not have that stress.

But if you the type of dude who doesn't like being tied down, then you probably shouldn't be in a relationship in the first place.
This.

..and I've never cheated..I couldn't hurt anyone like that. ( ._.)

I did on my first girl when I was 16...after I saw what it did to her I'll never cheat on another female in my life

Originally Posted by tim teufel

I do the word cheat is stupid. A person should be free to sleep with who ever they chose. alpha male checking in.

Very true.

However, you feel thats the case while youre in a relationship?

Most dudes I know in relationships do-So my answer for men is yes-I think most men cheat or would cheat if they had a chance

The verdict is still out on women, I'd say like 50 percent of women cheat

Never cheated and I never will. I'll dump a female before I cheat on her

No offense, but didn't you blame NT for putting thoughts in your head about your girl?  Now you're gonna ask us this?  Come on man...
30t6p3b.gif

i never have and never will cheat on anyone i am emotionally tied with.
i think there is never ever an acceptable or justifiable reason to have sex with anyone behind my girls back. I could never stay with someone who cheated on me either.

btw, speakup, i noticed youve been making a lot of threads about this sort of thing. not to be nosy or anything, but whats been making you think about this so often?

I'm too much of a man to cheat.  I'll leave that to the little boys playing an adult's game.

Originally Posted by 2o6

i never have and never will cheat on anyone i am emotionally tied with.
i think there is never ever an acceptable or justifiable reason to have sex with anyone behind my girls back. I could never stay with someone who cheated on me either.

btw, speakup, i noticed youve been making a lot of threads about this sort of thing. not to be nosy or anything, but whats been making you think about this so often?

I just have extreme trust issues. I cant trust females (very insecure basically) and Im not with my ex anymore because of that.

I've been driving myself crazy for a loooong time thinking about and fearing being cheated on. My head is killing me
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom