Does it matter if your parents approve of your GF/BF?

yes it plays a role, i mean the acceptance is important in the long run. but you love who you love.

My (ex) lady parents do not like me, but they sure as hell accept and know that im better than the others daughters selection in guys.

yes it plays a role, i mean the acceptance is important in the long run. but you love who you love.

My (ex) lady parents do not like me, but they sure as hell accept and know that im better than the others daughters selection in guys.

Ah who cares I am still smashing their daughter, besides. She is my baby moms what can they do about it.

Ah who cares I am still smashing their daughter, besides. She is my baby moms what can they do about it.

If my Mom didn't accept her I'd consider her words because she's a really good judge of character.

If my Mom didn't accept her I'd consider her words because she's a really good judge of character.

i dont care what they think. at the end of the day i am the one who has to love them. out of respect for me they should accept them though. Besides they know I wont just wind up with someone detrimental to myself or my family.

i dont care what they think. at the end of the day i am the one who has to love them. out of respect for me they should accept them though. Besides they know I wont just wind up with someone detrimental to myself or my family.

18d3590ae60b9b32ab7927a6e3f1728cdfd65bd.jpg
YUKU

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

but your the one that spends the most time with your girl. cant you feel out the way your girl is by yourself?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

but your the one that spends the most time with your girl. cant you feel out the way your girl is by yourself?

No, because in the end, all that matters is how you two feel about each other....

Now, if someone has something to say about your other half, don't be a fool and NOT listen to them...love is blind, and a lot of times people can't see their other half's faults/mistakes/shortcomings. But, don't let what they have to say constitute the "be all/end all"

My mother didn't approve of my wife cause when we got together, she had an attitude, which I was truly aware of...BUT, she's grown up, changed her outlook on things, and we couldn't be happier. Her and my mother have fallen out a few times, but we're straight

No, because in the end, all that matters is how you two feel about each other....

Now, if someone has something to say about your other half, don't be a fool and NOT listen to them...love is blind, and a lot of times people can't see their other half's faults/mistakes/shortcomings. But, don't let what they have to say constitute the "be all/end all"

My mother didn't approve of my wife cause when we got together, she had an attitude, which I was truly aware of...BUT, she's grown up, changed her outlook on things, and we couldn't be happier. Her and my mother have fallen out a few times, but we're straight

My mom is pretty good at judging people, she was on point with both my sisters' husbands so I take her thoughts into consideration
It doesn't make or break my relationships, I just keep it in the back of my mind

Back
Top Bottom