**Does it REALLY matter ? How Many sexual Partners Your " Dream Girl " has Had ?** Opinions

Let's Just say the "Average" age of all us NT'ers is the rightful age of 21.

You meet a young lady and she has everything going for her (( Your Dream Girl )) ,but she was a freak back freshmen year of college and basically accumulated over 50* Different sexual partners.

Is that a deal breaker ? Mind you she is your dream girl and she's also 21

Would it be different if she had 2* sexual partners ,but had sex with them almost everyday ?

Let's Just say the "Average" age of all us NT'ers is the rightful age of 21.

You meet a young lady and she has everything going for her (( Your Dream Girl )) ,but she was a freak back freshmen year of college and basically accumulated over 50* Different sexual partners.

Is that a deal breaker ? Mind you she is your dream girl and she's also 21

Would it be different if she had 2* sexual partners ,but had sex with them almost everyday ?

A chick that has sex with her bf everyday is completely different than a chick that was smutted out by 50 plus dudes. Every N_ you run into done probably hit that. Of course it matters if shes been around the block

A chick that has sex with her bf everyday is completely different than a chick that was smutted out by 50 plus dudes. Every N_ you run into done probably hit that. Of course it matters if shes been around the block

50 is too much
theres a big difference between 50 and 2, even if they did the dirty the same amount of times

50 is too much
theres a big difference between 50 and 2, even if they did the dirty the same amount of times

of course its different playa, she had enought respect for herself to only sleep with two men, you do know that most women get hit on every 30 seconds, so for her to filter all the bs and not be that girl who takes 50, i mean 50? You go to the mall and you see her say hi to the dude that works at Foot Locker, your gonna walk away and be like " hmmm that dude, nah, well um, probably? "

of course its different playa, she had enought respect for herself to only sleep with two men, you do know that most women get hit on every 30 seconds, so for her to filter all the bs and not be that girl who takes 50, i mean 50? You go to the mall and you see her say hi to the dude that works at Foot Locker, your gonna walk away and be like " hmmm that dude, nah, well um, probably? "

50 is a lot, it would be very different than a few steady boyfriends over the years. I'm not of the old fashioned thinking that a woman should save herself for marriage and I'm all for sexual freedom but I draw the line somewhere... and 50 guys at 21 is a little ridiculous, at that point it seems like she's trying to break a high score.

I also wouldn't be a hypocrite, if my number was that high at that age (it isn't), I wouldn't be surprised if she was turned off/concerned just as I would be for her.

50? I would smash just to add to my total but to make her wifey? HELL NO! I wouldn't even want to kiss her. Imagine how many #+%!# had been in her mouth? Disgusting man.

50? I would smash just to add to my total but to make her wifey? HELL NO! I wouldn't even want to kiss her. Imagine how many #+%!# had been in her mouth? Disgusting man.

50 is a lot, it would be very different than a few steady boyfriends over the years. I'm not of the old fashioned thinking that a woman should save herself for marriage and I'm all for sexual freedom but I draw the line somewhere... and 50 guys at 21 is a little ridiculous, at that point it seems like she's trying to break a high score.

I also wouldn't be a hypocrite, if my number was that high at that age (it isn't), I wouldn't be surprised if she was turned off/concerned just as I would be for her.

At my age there would be something wrong with a girl if she was still a Virgin (unless she's waiting for marriage).... but 50?!? WAY too many IMO.

At my age there would be something wrong with a girl if she was still a Virgin (unless she's waiting for marriage).... but 50?!? WAY too many IMO.

Those are 2 totally different situations. If I was a dude & found out girl I was talking to had over 50 partners then that definitely is a deal breaker. 50 is an insane amount.

Those are 2 totally different situations. If I was a dude & found out girl I was talking to had over 50 partners then that definitely is a deal breaker. 50 is an insane amount.

My girl stays asking me mine. I be like
roll.gif
no.
indifferent.gif

She has 5 at 19 though. I figure that's respectable.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by J23S

Word it's the mentality more than anything.

Back
Top Bottom