**Does it REALLY matter ? How Many sexual Partners Your " Dream Girl " has Had ?** Opinions

Originally Posted by J23S

A chick that has sex with her bf everyday is completely different than a chick that was smutted out by 50 plus dudes. Every N_ you run into done probably hit that. Of course it matters if shes been around the block
Word it's the mentality more than anything.

Originally Posted by MrPolow23

Mind you she is Your "Dream Girl" 
Perhaps our "dream girl" doesn't have 50 sexual partners at such a young age.

Originally Posted by MrPolow23

Mind you she is Your "Dream Girl" 
Perhaps our "dream girl" doesn't have 50 sexual partners at such a young age.

My girl is 23 and has only had 2 partners. It's rare to come by a female that aint %#+%*** these days so when you find one you gotta cuff 
ohwell.gif

My girl is 23 and has only had 2 partners. It's rare to come by a female that aint %#+%*** these days so when you find one you gotta cuff 
ohwell.gif

I was just going over this in my head yesterday...

Dude from my old church married and had a kid by a girl with a questionable repute...made me think...at one point of another a dude is gonna like a chick with a high body count. Just the way society works today.

50 at 21 is wild though.

No guy wants to be the guy who wifed a ###$. And this is why females lie about their pasts.

I was just going over this in my head yesterday...

Dude from my old church married and had a kid by a girl with a questionable repute...made me think...at one point of another a dude is gonna like a chick with a high body count. Just the way society works today.

50 at 21 is wild though.

No guy wants to be the guy who wifed a ###$. And this is why females lie about their pasts.

Back
Top Bottom