**Does it REALLY matter ? How Many sexual Partners Your " Dream Girl " has Had ?** Opinions

No as long as she's clean I could care less. I find it somewhat childish caring how many men she slept with before you
ohwell.gif

No as long as she's clean I could care less. I find it somewhat childish caring how many men she slept with before you
ohwell.gif

You're never really going to know.

Females like sex just as much as you (and get it a whole lot easier).

Although 50 is an exaggeration, the girl you're going to end up with is probably going to have had sex more than you like.

Get over it. Now, if she gives you an STD? That's a different story.

Although 50 is an exaggeration, the girl you're going to end up with is probably going to have had sex more than you like.

Originally Posted by AirCommanderMarsFiend

QFT

I think if she is at 50 by 21 i am thinking about nothing but getting an STD.  I don't care who she is 50 at 21 is a no go.

Is there a magical number like under 10 by 21 or something i don't think so but if its more then your age then i think we have a problem. 

Spoiler [+]
you only have virgin sex once i think 0 is the idea number two you can make her accustomed to everything you like no pre-conceived tendencies exist

QFT

I think if she is at 50 by 21 i am thinking about nothing but getting an STD.  I don't care who she is 50 at 21 is a no go.

Is there a magical number like under 10 by 21 or something i don't think so but if its more then your age then i think we have a problem. 

Spoiler [+]
you only have virgin sex once i think 0 is the idea number two you can make her accustomed to everything you like no pre-conceived tendencies exist

I wouldn't totally dismiss it, but at the same time I wouldn't plan my future around her.

Just take it day by day.

I wouldn't totally dismiss it, but at the same time I wouldn't plan my future around her.

Just take it day by day.

Some of you males here are in for a very rude awakening.

A female that has attended college will at lease have 15-20 bodies on em...As long as there is no online sex tape and a train was never ran on her you good money.

And most these females "bi" now days...so a lot of you are going to be worrying about how much vagina and penis she had in her mouth.

Some of you males here are in for a very rude awakening.

A female that has attended college will at lease have 15-20 bodies on em...As long as there is no online sex tape and a train was never ran on her you good money.

And most these females "bi" now days...so a lot of you are going to be worrying about how much vagina and penis she had in her mouth.

oh yes it does matter, i couldnt wife, maybe hit, but not wife. My current gf is 23 and i'm here one and only sexual partner

oh yes it does matter, i couldnt wife, maybe hit, but not wife. My current gf is 23 and i'm here one and only sexual partner

laugh.gif
 50 at 21.

More realistic number at 21 is 0-15

Im 100% sure that your "Dream Girl" is gonna lie about her number, AND you will go into Ostrich syndrome

laugh.gif
 50 at 21.

More realistic number at 21 is 0-15

Im 100% sure that your "Dream Girl" is gonna lie about her number, AND you will go into Ostrich syndrome

Why I will probably never really trust a a female...

They think they super slick...
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom