** Does NIKETALK know anything about the DEEP WEB?! **

I have access to normal pron, fb, Twitter, and NT...I'm straight.

....interesting as hell tho.

Y'all acting like this some sort of secret dimension. They are websites that purposely don't get pinged to search engines so they are harder to find.

Y'all acting like this some sort of secret dimension. They are websites that purposely don't get pinged to search engines so they are harder to find.

Originally Posted by KashJunior

I think I can say for the first time ever now

roll.gif
laugh.gif
word
eek.gif
i want to try it but im not about that fed life at all

JFDOOM wrote:
Originally Posted by Fade On You

What information is on here that would make this useful? How does the benefits out weigh the risks?
http://Well, you could find pretty much anything IF you know where and how to look. It's not worth it, though. http://You could run into some CP by accident and get your IP logged. Captinstabbin might get a knock from the feds tomorrow..I'm not BSing either.

So it can essentially be used as a black market of the Internet?

JFDOOM wrote:
Originally Posted by Fade On You

What information is on here that would make this useful? How does the benefits out weigh the risks?
http://Well, you could find pretty much anything IF you know where and how to look. It's not worth it, though. http://You could run into some CP by accident and get your IP logged. Captinstabbin might get a knock from the feds tomorrow..I'm not BSing either.

So it can essentially be used as a black market of the Internet?

Yeah, I wanted to mess around with this. But reading more stuff this is def not for me.

*Tor deleted*

Yeah, I wanted to mess around with this. But reading more stuff this is def not for me.

*Tor deleted*

laugh.gif
extremely shook.

I'm really interested in that assassins for hire stuff though, just to see what the set up is like.

laugh.gif
extremely shook.

I'm really interested in that assassins for hire stuff though, just to see what the set up is like.

23lk29d.jpg

I'm seeing that tor is not 100% anonymous...multiple proxies are needed in addition to tor, probably a firewall and Antivirus as well. i'd disconnect or put tape over my webcam , disable javascript cookies, temp data, use ccleaner ...at the end of the day i'm not seeing anything useful that other ppl have found. 

its alot of sick ppl out here

23lk29d.jpg

I'm seeing that tor is not 100% anonymous...multiple proxies are needed in addition to tor, probably a firewall and Antivirus as well. i'd disconnect or put tape over my webcam , disable javascript cookies, temp data, use ccleaner ...at the end of the day i'm not seeing anything useful that other ppl have found. 

its alot of sick ppl out here

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
x1000...props to OP....I like to research the conspiracies and all that other %%+$ and I thought some of the stuff I read and seen was 
eek.gif
 in doing that but this %%+$ is on a whole nother level....I want to explore this %%+$ but doing this with  my location and career is not a good look for the kid.
laugh.gif
...appreciate the people who dropped the screenshots so we could get a look at the "deep web"...this is the most interesting %%+$ i came up on in a minute
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Oh yea...and to all them people who browsing the deep web get ready for this....

Spoiler [+]
search-warrant.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
x1000...props to OP....I like to research the conspiracies and all that other %%+$ and I thought some of the stuff I read and seen was 
eek.gif
 in doing that but this %%+$ is on a whole nother level....I want to explore this %%+$ but doing this with  my location and career is not a good look for the kid.
laugh.gif
...appreciate the people who dropped the screenshots so we could get a look at the "deep web"...this is the most interesting %%+$ i came up on in a minute
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Oh yea...and to all them people who browsing the deep web get ready for this....

Spoiler [+]
search-warrant.jpg

I decided I'm not ready to do time on the pen, but feel free to throw some alien stuff my way if anyone finds any.

I decided I'm not ready to do time on the pen, but feel free to throw some alien stuff my way if anyone finds any.

Back
Top Bottom