** Does NIKETALK know anything about the DEEP WEB?! **

So that's what they call it. Every now and then I venture to sites that aren't on the "map" and can tell the distinct difference. Plus never do find them if I google search it.

Clicked on this thread thinking it had something to do with Spider-Man though
laugh.gif

So that's what they call it. Every now and then I venture to sites that aren't on the "map" and can tell the distinct difference. Plus never do find them if I google search it.

Clicked on this thread thinking it had something to do with Spider-Man though
laugh.gif

Thanks for this post bro. Things were getting really mundane. This should break the monotony for a while...

Thanks for this post bro. Things were getting really mundane. This should break the monotony for a while...

ATLien Seeko wrote:
Or worse. You dont wanna mess around and get locked up over seas, little buddy. It's a different ball game.

You're right but I doubt a third world country like mine - where laws are pretty much non-existent - would pay as much attention as the states does. Sadly enough, most of the drug trafficking, corruption, illegal betting, etc. in said country is not hidden at all
tired.gif

ATLien Seeko wrote:
Or worse. You dont wanna mess around and get locked up over seas, little buddy. It's a different ball game.

You're right but I doubt a third world country like mine - where laws are pretty much non-existent - would pay as much attention as the states does. Sadly enough, most of the drug trafficking, corruption, illegal betting, etc. in said country is not hidden at all
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Peep the stash book Neo picks up in that scene. It's called Simulacra and Simulation. Wikipedia it. Very interesting. My next purchase...

Simulacra and Simulation is most known for its discussion of images, signs, and how they relate to contemporaneity. Baudrillard claims that our current society has replaced all reality and meaning with symbols and signs, and that human experience is of a simulation of reality. Moreover, these simulacra are not merely mediations of reality, nor even deceptive mediations of reality; they are not based in a reality nor do they hide a reality, they simply hide that anything like reality is irrelevant to our current understanding of our lives. The simulacra that Baudrillard refers to are the significations and symbolism of culture and media that construct perceived reality, the acquired understanding by which our lives and shared existence is rendered legible; Baudrillard believed that society has become so saturated with these simulacra and our lives so saturated with the constructs of society that all meaning was being rendered meaningless by being infinitely mutable. Baudrillard called this phenomenon the "precession of simulacra".

eek.gif

I'm sorry but this looks like an amzing, mind !$*@ book. Will purchase to be confused and confused about confusion
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Peep the stash book Neo picks up in that scene. It's called Simulacra and Simulation. Wikipedia it. Very interesting. My next purchase...

Simulacra and Simulation is most known for its discussion of images, signs, and how they relate to contemporaneity. Baudrillard claims that our current society has replaced all reality and meaning with symbols and signs, and that human experience is of a simulation of reality. Moreover, these simulacra are not merely mediations of reality, nor even deceptive mediations of reality; they are not based in a reality nor do they hide a reality, they simply hide that anything like reality is irrelevant to our current understanding of our lives. The simulacra that Baudrillard refers to are the significations and symbolism of culture and media that construct perceived reality, the acquired understanding by which our lives and shared existence is rendered legible; Baudrillard believed that society has become so saturated with these simulacra and our lives so saturated with the constructs of society that all meaning was being rendered meaningless by being infinitely mutable. Baudrillard called this phenomenon the "precession of simulacra".

eek.gif

I'm sorry but this looks like an amzing, mind !$*@ book. Will purchase to be confused and confused about confusion
pimp.gif

So share some of the interesting stuff you find on the "Deep Web" (Oooooooo!). I want to hear more about these modern gladiators. Names/info, WHAT'S GOOD WITH THIS?

So share some of the interesting stuff you find on the "Deep Web" (Oooooooo!). I want to hear more about these modern gladiators. Names/info, WHAT'S GOOD WITH THIS?

I have access to normal pron, fb, Twitter, and NT...I'm straight.

....interesting as hell tho.

Back
Top Bottom