** Does NIKETALK know anything about the DEEP WEB?! **

all info from another board fyi
Quote:
[table][tr][td]
Originally Posted by  

i understand that 95% of it could just be garbage/random files...but still, the idea that there is some creepy CP trade websites and **** and the people who go there, if they know what they are doing, are untraceable is just...ugh.
[/td][/tr][/table]
Yep..

Some of societies most deviant people use this network. Not just those that browse the sites on there but also those who create it and manage them..and its impossible to find either of the offenders. 

0.0000000001% of all data on the dark web is stuff normal people will be able to access, understand, use etc. A small fraction of that is illegal stuff.. its not like some hardcore underground network of spies, killers, pedos and criminals. 

Some of you need to calm down bro .jpeg and give it a shot. Dont be an idiot and start clicking on links you see on the hiddenwiki, but poke your head in the door you'll see its not modern anrachy in there.

all info from another board fyi
Quote:
[table][tr][td]
Originally Posted by  

i understand that 95% of it could just be garbage/random files...but still, the idea that there is some creepy CP trade websites and **** and the people who go there, if they know what they are doing, are untraceable is just...ugh.
[/td][/tr][/table]
Yep..

Some of societies most deviant people use this network. Not just those that browse the sites on there but also those who create it and manage them..and its impossible to find either of the offenders. 

0.0000000001% of all data on the dark web is stuff normal people will be able to access, understand, use etc. A small fraction of that is illegal stuff.. its not like some hardcore underground network of spies, killers, pedos and criminals. 

Some of you need to calm down bro .jpeg and give it a shot. Dont be an idiot and start clicking on links you see on the hiddenwiki, but poke your head in the door you'll see its not modern anrachy in there.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Even with all the dark, grim, morbid stuff that this section of the web might contain, it makes me happy to know that there's still frontier and that it's optional to explore. It's like the wild west. Wide open right now, but I'll give it 10 years at the max (and that's a LOT of time) before they lock the world wide web up and regulate the hell out of it. More than anything, I think we should be "grateful" this exists, even if you have no plans on using it.

Exactly. I browsed around for a few hours last night, interesting stuff to say the least. But the cp and the fact a lot of these people are hackers/crackers turns me off to it.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Even with all the dark, grim, morbid stuff that this section of the web might contain, it makes me happy to know that there's still frontier and that it's optional to explore. It's like the wild west. Wide open right now, but I'll give it 10 years at the max (and that's a LOT of time) before they lock the world wide web up and regulate the hell out of it. More than anything, I think we should be "grateful" this exists, even if you have no plans on using it.

Exactly. I browsed around for a few hours last night, interesting stuff to say the least. But the cp and the fact a lot of these people are hackers/crackers turns me off to it.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by toast1985

I have access to normal bbw and mature pron, fb, Twitter, and NT...I'm straight.

....interesting as hell tho.
Fixed

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
My man...
0d136f5366e29ab5c4eb688c7c7d9d9eedf92f97_r.jpg

great post OP

imagine if we could use the deepweb for solidified unfiltered informational GAIN to our society, and not all the garbage?!?!

more screen shots would be great along with relevant and LEGAL information!

(or alien stuff ... lol)

great post OP

imagine if we could use the deepweb for solidified unfiltered informational GAIN to our society, and not all the garbage?!?!

more screen shots would be great along with relevant and LEGAL information!

(or alien stuff ... lol)

Back
Top Bottom