** Does NIKETALK know anything about the DEEP WEB?! **

eek.gif

Not about that life though. I'm not a total idiot with computers, but I don't trust my knowledge bank with the potential risks.

so if google chooses/or learns how to catalog all this data, is it no longer the "deep web"?

or is it the matter of being on the onion or w/e network that makes it so? and also allows the certain degree of anonymity?

so if google chooses/or learns how to catalog all this data, is it no longer the "deep web"?

or is it the matter of being on the onion or w/e network that makes it so? and also allows the certain degree of anonymity?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

From what I understood of it, there's a lot of variable links, encryptions and proxies involved so it's not like it can be tracked. But I could be wrong.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

From what I understood of it, there's a lot of variable links, encryptions and proxies involved so it's not like it can be tracked. But I could be wrong.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Peep the stash book Neo picks up in that scene. It's called Simulacra and Simulation. Wikipedia it. Very interesting. My next purchase...

Simulacra and Simulation is most known for its discussion of images, signs, and how they relate to contemporaneity. Baudrillard claims that our current society has replaced all reality and meaning with symbols and signs, and that human experience is of a simulation of reality. Moreover, these simulacra are not merely mediations of reality, nor even deceptive mediations of reality; they are not based in a reality nor do they hide a reality, they simply hide that anything like reality is irrelevant to our current understanding of our lives. The simulacra that Baudrillard refers to are the significations and symbolism of culture and media that construct perceived reality, the acquired understanding by which our lives and shared existence is rendered legible; Baudrillard believed that society has become so saturated with these simulacra and our lives so saturated with the constructs of society that all meaning was being rendered meaningless by being infinitely mutable. Baudrillard called this phenomenon the "precession of simulacra".
eek.gif

I'm sorry but this looks like an amzing, mind !$*@ book. Will purchase to be confused and confused about confusion
pimp.gif

Had been wanting to peep what that book was. The way they threw it in there, had to have some kind of focal bearing on the nature of the movie. thanks for bringing this up. been reading and so far an good book!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Peep the stash book Neo picks up in that scene. It's called Simulacra and Simulation. Wikipedia it. Very interesting. My next purchase...

Simulacra and Simulation is most known for its discussion of images, signs, and how they relate to contemporaneity. Baudrillard claims that our current society has replaced all reality and meaning with symbols and signs, and that human experience is of a simulation of reality. Moreover, these simulacra are not merely mediations of reality, nor even deceptive mediations of reality; they are not based in a reality nor do they hide a reality, they simply hide that anything like reality is irrelevant to our current understanding of our lives. The simulacra that Baudrillard refers to are the significations and symbolism of culture and media that construct perceived reality, the acquired understanding by which our lives and shared existence is rendered legible; Baudrillard believed that society has become so saturated with these simulacra and our lives so saturated with the constructs of society that all meaning was being rendered meaningless by being infinitely mutable. Baudrillard called this phenomenon the "precession of simulacra".
eek.gif

I'm sorry but this looks like an amzing, mind !$*@ book. Will purchase to be confused and confused about confusion
pimp.gif

Had been wanting to peep what that book was. The way they threw it in there, had to have some kind of focal bearing on the nature of the movie. thanks for bringing this up. been reading and so far an good book!!!
pimp.gif

i get viruses on the normal web, id get destroyed out there
laugh.gif

but i wanna check it out

i get viruses on the normal web, id get destroyed out there
laugh.gif

but i wanna check it out

Was messing around with it a bit last night, its crazy to know stuff like this exhists... Useful if you know what to look for... Too much cp everywhere though sick bastards SMH

Was messing around with it a bit last night, its crazy to know stuff like this exhists... Useful if you know what to look for... Too much cp everywhere though sick bastards SMH

Imma try this deep-web whatnot out soon. On starbucks wifi. On someone elses laptop....

Imma try this deep-web whatnot out soon. On starbucks wifi. On someone elses laptop....

this stuff seems something not to mess with. im perfectly happy to be browsing the 'normal' web with sites like NT
pimp.gif

btw that link that was posted about the assasins thing on the other page, would that be considered one of those sites?
cause i clicked on it smh

this stuff seems something not to mess with. im perfectly happy to be browsing the 'normal' web with sites like NT
pimp.gif

btw that link that was posted about the assasins thing on the other page, would that be considered one of those sites?
cause i clicked on it smh

Back
Top Bottom