** Does NIKETALK know anything about the DEEP WEB?! **

Originally Posted by Zeus23

is chan not deep web?
While there are thousands of different chans on the deep web, the chan that you're referring to is NOT deep web. 
Also, thanks goes to JFDOOM for posting that article - very interesting.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Zeus23

is chan not deep web?
While there are thousands of different chans on the deep web, the chan that you're referring to is NOT deep web. 
Also, thanks goes to JFDOOM for posting that article - very interesting.
happy.gif

Very interesting. I guess it makes sense that there are so many viruses and people ready to exploit your comp if the deep web is full of illegal stuff. All that CP floating around is weird though. How are pedos so damn computer savvy?

Very interesting. I guess it makes sense that there are so many viruses and people ready to exploit your comp if the deep web is full of illegal stuff. All that CP floating around is weird though. How are pedos so damn computer savvy?

i mean i always knew there was a black market on the net but didn't know how people found the sites

now i know

not for me tho, def not trying it

i mean i always knew there was a black market on the net but didn't know how people found the sites

now i know

not for me tho, def not trying it

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Intriguing....but I'll stay on this side.

Basically.

Very interesting thread though.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Intriguing....but I'll stay on this side.

Basically.

Very interesting thread though.

I didn't really read all hundred other posts in here just the first one. But is the deep web acccessed by normal .com websites or is it some other special url?

Back
Top Bottom