** Does NIKETALK know anything about the DEEP WEB?! **

I didn't really read all hundred other posts in here just the first one. But is the deep web acccessed by normal .com websites or is it some other special url?

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

lol you guys do know you can buy marijuana seeds online right?

you dont see the difference in buying SEEDS, and buying WEED?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

lol you guys do know you can buy marijuana seeds online right?

you dont see the difference in buying SEEDS, and buying WEED?
laugh.gif

OK I mean I get the anonymity and black market thing but can someone explain how this is 500x the size of the regular internet? Its a few thousand people... who by the looks of it are using pretty basic sites... meanwhile there are millions of people on the surface net using millions of sites... not adding up to me

OK I mean I get the anonymity and black market thing but can someone explain how this is 500x the size of the regular internet? Its a few thousand people... who by the looks of it are using pretty basic sites... meanwhile there are millions of people on the surface net using millions of sites... not adding up to me

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

I know there's an oceanload of information/articles/data unavailable to the general public. I would love to know all of it, but you know what they say: The good die young when they know too much. I have a life to live out here, man.

I wasnt aware they say that. Im shocked

I know there's an oceanload of information/articles/data unavailable to the general public. I would love to know all of it, but you know what they say: The good die young when they know too much. I have a life to live out here, man.

Originally Posted by Pmighty

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Pmighty

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Even with all the dark, grim, morbid stuff that this section of the web might contain, it makes me happy to know that there's still frontier and that it's optional to explore. It's like the wild west. Wide open right now, but I'll give it 10 years at the max (and that's a LOT of time) before they lock the world wide web up and regulate the hell out of it. More than anything, I think we should be "grateful" this exists, even if you have no plans on using it.

Exactly. I browsed around for a few hours last night, interesting stuff to say the least. But the cp and the fact a lot of these people are hackers/crackers turns me off to it.
What is CP? I keep seeing it being used.

Even with all the dark, grim, morbid stuff that this section of the web might contain, it makes me happy to know that there's still frontier and that it's optional to explore. It's like the wild west. Wide open right now, but I'll give it 10 years at the max (and that's a LOT of time) before they lock the world wide web up and regulate the hell out of it. More than anything, I think we should be "grateful" this exists, even if you have no plans on using it.

Exactly. I browsed around for a few hours last night, interesting stuff to say the least. But the cp and the fact a lot of these people are hackers/crackers turns me off to it.

Originally Posted by JJ1223

It's overhyped like all the illuminati talk.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Chris Hanson's kryptonite.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Chris Hanson's kryptonite.

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

The things that go on there go without hype and dont need a popularity contest. I'm pretty sure that's what they dont want.

Originally Posted by CreateDestroy

The things that go on there go without hype and dont need a popularity contest. I'm pretty sure that's what they dont want.

Back
Top Bottom