** Does NIKETALK know anything about the DEEP WEB?! **

Nah man, I ain't about that life.

I don't wanna stumble upon some CP and get my door kicked in the next day.

Nah man, I ain't about that life.

I don't wanna stumble upon some CP and get my door kicked in the next day.

Originally Posted by RubberBandit

I'm laughing at how they have a freaking link for contract assasinations....
Do you get trained to do stuff like that? On some "Wanted" movie type stuff?
laugh.gif

Ex CIA, ex Marines, ex Seals, Green Beret, ex KGB... All people trained to kill you with the resources to get away with everything like you never existed.
I thought that contract assassinations stuff was for betting on peeps dyin tho?

Originally Posted by RubberBandit

I'm laughing at how they have a freaking link for contract assasinations....
Do you get trained to do stuff like that? On some "Wanted" movie type stuff?
laugh.gif

Ex CIA, ex Marines, ex Seals, Green Beret, ex KGB... All people trained to kill you with the resources to get away with everything like you never existed.
I thought that contract assassinations stuff was for betting on peeps dyin tho?

yo whats good with the BTC?

do you pay with a card?
why wouldnt they just jack you?, its all anonymous

do you pay with a card?

Originally Posted by f3DJam

do you pay with a card?

Word i need some btcs asap lol

Originally Posted by f3DJam

do you pay with a card?

Word i need some btcs asap lol

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Somebody post some SPORTS stuff from there. Maybe streams from NFL Labor Negotiation Meetings?

THIS
I would also like to revisit videos of the 02 Lakers/Kings series. Stern always get any vids on youtube deleted in less than 3.5 seconds. 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Somebody post some SPORTS stuff from there. Maybe streams from NFL Labor Negotiation Meetings?

THIS
I would also like to revisit videos of the 02 Lakers/Kings series. Stern always get any vids on youtube deleted in less than 3.5 seconds. 

Originally Posted by Noskey

Damn this got interesting. Def not taking my computer into the deep web, though.

Same. Just some things out there that aren't meant to be seen. It's hidden for a reason.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Damn this got interesting. Def not taking my computer into the deep web, though.

Same. Just some things out there that aren't meant to be seen. It's hidden for a reason.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

How do the drugs get delivered to your house, though? Wouldn't the Post Office confiscate it?

The post office doesn't have the right to search your packages, they need a warrant. I seriously doubt any drugs you order will safely make it to your house though, the feds know about this. 
I would assume this is the service that they use to get their fix. Right? I mean The "Big O" isn't gooing down Barry Farms if he has a Green Tooth right?

In Re: Death Fights. How did that even get brought up in this thread? Are there videos of this stuff in the DW? Or are there just sign up sheets there or something?

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

How do the drugs get delivered to your house, though? Wouldn't the Post Office confiscate it?

The post office doesn't have the right to search your packages, they need a warrant. I seriously doubt any drugs you order will safely make it to your house though, the feds know about this. 
I would assume this is the service that they use to get their fix. Right? I mean The "Big O" isn't gooing down Barry Farms if he has a Green Tooth right?

In Re: Death Fights. How did that even get brought up in this thread? Are there videos of this stuff in the DW? Or are there just sign up sheets there or something?

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

Im sure dudes is gettin jacked and there would be nothing you could do.

I can imagine it now...

"NT: Just got scammed on the Deep Web vol. Paid for an assasination...sent money first...dude dipped...help a NTer out."

"Scammer lives somewhere in Russia, goes by Vladimir, and claimed to be a good assassin--provided me with references and errthing (I just now realized those were all stolen identities...smh)"

"NT detectives--can y'all help me get my money back--ohh and also he's hacked into my bank account, so can y'all help me wit that as well--we can send pizzas and drag queen over to his spot via through Russian Airlines..."

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ShoxBb433

Im sure dudes is gettin jacked and there would be nothing you could do.

I can imagine it now...

"NT: Just got scammed on the Deep Web vol. Paid for an assasination...sent money first...dude dipped...help a NTer out."

"Scammer lives somewhere in Russia, goes by Vladimir, and claimed to be a good assassin--provided me with references and errthing (I just now realized those were all stolen identities...smh)"

"NT detectives--can y'all help me get my money back--ohh and also he's hacked into my bank account, so can y'all help me wit that as well--we can send pizzas and drag queen over to his spot via through Russian Airlines..."

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

so what type of useful info for non-criminals can only be found on the deep web?

from what i am reading in this thread, deep web appears to only benefit those who wish to conduct illicit activities over the web

so what type of useful info for non-criminals can only be found on the deep web?

from what i am reading in this thread, deep web appears to only benefit those who wish to conduct illicit activities over the web

Back
Top Bottom