** Does NIKETALK know anything about the DEEP WEB?! **

still waiting on the 
alien.gif
pics tho
nerd.gif

Son I was 14 when someone at the lunch table hooked up with my first bang bros pass.

I still remember the username, armymp21, #*$$ changed my life
roll.gif

Son I was 14 when someone at the lunch table hooked up with my first bang bros pass.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

roll.gif

lol....That had me dying.

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

roll.gif

lol....That had me dying.

I was heavy on IRC from like 01-05 ... i'd be on there and people would see nothing but text and would be like what the hell is this? the matrix?
laugh.gif
i put a bunch of people in my dorm onto irc...

I was heavy on IRC from like 01-05 ... i'd be on there and people would see nothing but text and would be like what the hell is this? the matrix?
laugh.gif
i put a bunch of people in my dorm onto irc...

Deep web? No thanks.
Why not waste HD space instead of internet connection?
My reality as a king was never been better.
163848__keymaster_l.jpg

Deep web? No thanks.
Why not waste HD space instead of internet connection?
My reality as a king was never been better.
163848__keymaster_l.jpg

A lot of us are obviously curious and totally shook of what could happen if we compromise our computers to this deep web stuff. Can some of you who already made the leap of faith just post more screen shots of random stuff to shut us up?

A lot of us are obviously curious and totally shook of what could happen if we compromise our computers to this deep web stuff. Can some of you who already made the leap of faith just post more screen shots of random stuff to shut us up?

Like 90% of this stuff is illegal. You're just asking to have your door kicked down

Your're bound to bump into some CP, and there's so much stuff that once u see, it cannot be unseen. You'll ask urself, what the ___ did I just see

Like 90% of this stuff is illegal. You're just asking to have your door kicked down

Your're bound to bump into some CP, and there's so much stuff that once u see, it cannot be unseen. You'll ask urself, what the ___ did I just see

The only reason why I would use the deep web is if you can find celebrity sex tapes that aren't available on the surface web.
nerd.gif

The only reason why I would use the deep web is if you can find celebrity sex tapes that aren't available on the surface web.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom