Does NT Have a Race Problem?

Does NT have a race problem?

• Total voters
67497354-65E6-4583-A0C6-A5B155F6007C.gif

From the side that I am standing on, there is only one solution to racism in this world. It is the same thing for the problem of sexism in this world as well. I do not blame women one bit for taking a stand about having more male children, which is an extreme, but one that I totally understand. There are absolutely no reasons for a woman to be stoned to death, simply because she has sex out of wedlock. There is absolutely no reason that any woman should not have complete autonomy over her own body, working as she wishes, making as much money and then keeping it, while still being able to bear children as a business woman, being able to be a spiritual leader, looked upon for solutions in the spiritual realm which can be actualized in the physical existence. Women should be able to be leaders of Men, and this world is deathly afraid of such a notion, in many nations.

It isn't widely known that Women were the first people on this planet, Black women no less. They were self replicating organisms, not needing men to procreate.

Looking at the lands of Nubia, we know that such theories of Woman leaders is indeed possible, and also fruitful for everyone.

That said, a large majority on NikeTalk has a huge problem with women, and many also have a major problem with Blackness seen in the positive out side of their favorite athlete. Because of what I have witnessed here, and then have encountered, I do not expect this to change any time soon not here, nor anywhere else. However, I never thought that I would live long enough to see a Black President of the United States, one who has an absolutely BEAUTIFUL Black first lady.

But I encourage each and every Black person in the United States to begin to bear arms, learn self defense, strengthen yourselves intellectually, and get closer to those that you love.

If this covid thing is any indication as to what is to come? It is about to get rough out here, and you gotta be ready to take people who are a threat to you, down.

Jesus, isn't going to save you.

what did i claim???
That I said I was intelligent.

When you say "for someone so intelligent as you claim", you're making the claim that I made the claim that I'm intelligent.

What's more important to you: this hill you're standing on against me, or the topic of NT and racial issues?

Pick one with your replies moving forward instead of a direct answer.

That I said I was intelligent.

When you say "for someone so intelligent as you claim", you're making the claim that I made the claim that I'm intelligent.

What's more important to you: this hill you're standing on against me, or the topic of NT and racial issues?

Pick one with your replies moving forward instead of a direct answer.
oh ok
u wanna play this semantics game
got it

oh ok
u wanna play this semantics game
got it
I love when people are lazy with their words and then try to put the onus on someone ELSE for making it about semantic.

No. You suck at using words.

I don't. I said pick which is more important to you: the topic, or me.

You still sticking with your choice?

since you are a mod, that means you saw the posts nawghtyhare nawghtyhare and alchemist iq alchemist iq made about White Members using the n-word?
Have you read NT? All of it? In it's entirety?

I haven't even read every post IN THIS THREAD since I last logged on. Why would me being a mod suggest that I have read those posts? Is it because they've been deleted? What page? And if they were deleted, what else do you want done?

I love when people are lazy with their words and then try to put the onus on someone ELSE for making it about semantic.

No. You suck at using words.

I don't. I said pick which is more important to you: the topic, or me.

You still sticking with your choice?
i dont suck
i just know where this convo is headed
for 1 im in a handicap
cause youre a mod
plain and simple
and u in ur feelings

giphy (8).gif

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare that white man @shotsrangout on the wall said this to you?

Screenshot_20191201-192708.png

Screenshot_20200423-213121.png

I haven't even read every post IN THIS THREAD since I last logged on. Why would me being a mod suggest that I have read those posts? Is it because they've been deleted? What page? And if they were deleted, what else do you want done?
there u go
what do u think should be done

i dont suck
i just know where this convo is headed
for 1 im in a handicap
cause youre a mod
plain and simple
and u in ur feelings
This is only a handicap in a game of disrespect.

Tell me I'm wrong about THAT.

If we all keep it respectful, status doesn't matter. You want to toss disrespect into the discussion, yeah, you're at a handicap.

Soooooo maybe don't start nothing, won't be nothing?

Good talk.

Back to racial tension on NT, you know, the thread topic.

Your next words to me about me should be via PM, or swallowed. Please and thanks. I'm not being disrespectful to you and getting the last word.

But this is the end of your derailment.

"Man, I didn't derail nothing. You, blah, blah, blah..."

PM me.

This is about racial tension on NT, not me.

You have been active in this thread, if not, My fault.

I would have assumed you would have addressed the allegations.

I will tag you in the posts that I was referring to.

Hold On.

Looking at the posts, I assumed you saw it because you posted on the same page in which the reveal took place.

Again, if you didn't actually see it, my fault.

But you have the info now.

Unless I'm seeing the picture wrong, the words in question are asterisks, right?

"LAME *** ****** **** U"

Correct?

"See? That's what I thought! You're not about to do nothing!"

Don't do that.

It's a simple question. Those are the words in question, right? Or am I not seeing something else in the screen shot?

Unless I'm seeing the picture wrong, the words in question are asterisks, right?

"LAME *** ****** **** U"

Correct?

"See? That's what I thought! You're not about to do nothing!"

Don't do that.

It's a simple question. Those are the words in question, right? Or am I not seeing something else in the screen shot?

Section1 - General Conduct

1. Derogatory comments regardingrace, ethnic background, language, gender, sexual orientation or religion arestrictly prohibited. The use of slurs and/or hate speech will result inimmediate and permanent banishment from the community without warning.

2. Swearing is unacceptable.Partially edited profanity such as "$*!", "#*!!+","beyotch", "***", "f--k" and "di**" isalso unacceptable. Attempting to circumvent this rule using abbreviations,acronyms, or other obvious representations of prohibited language will not betolerated and will result in administrative action. Other restrictions may bemade according to context. If you are unsure if a word is appropriate, DO NOTUSE IT.

my derailment??
this was u who started this whole thing
now tryna turn it on me
figures
i aint surprised thats how YOU get down
What did you asking about me being a mod have to do with the thread?

Nothing.

Derailment, but I didn't expect you to take responsibility.

Section1 - General Conduct

1. Derogatory comments regardingrace, ethnic background, language, gender, sexual orientation or religion arestrictly prohibited. The use of slurs and/or hate speech will result inimmediate and permanent banishment from the community without warning.

2. Swearing is unacceptable.Partially edited profanity such as "$*!", "#*!!+","beyotch", "***", "f--k" and "di**" isalso unacceptable. Attempting to circumvent this rule using abbreviations,acronyms, or other obvious representations of prohibited language will not betolerated and will result in administrative action. Other restrictions may bemade according to context. If you are unsure if a word is appropriate, DO NOTUSE IT.
@KHUFU , what say you?

I'm waiting for where a white person called a black person an n-word, because I'd be surprised that would go without consequence.

Back
Top Bottom