Does NT Have a Race Problem?

Does NT have a race problem?

• Total voters
Oh, this does not feel good.

To the person that has been revealed to be a Mod, are you Black or White? This information is incredibly important. Because if you are white, especially considering the reason for this thread? I would like to understand YOUR definition of what is indeed a racist.

It would be greatly appreciated.

What did you asking about me being a mod have to do with the thread?

Nothing.

Derailment, but I didn't expect you to take responsibility.
ooooooh ok
NOW i have clarity on ur statement
i asked where u still or wasnt u a mod
because like i said ur badge isnt visable
and in ur post i ASSUMED u were meaning
that folks were going around HERE on NT
saying more white folks should be killed by police
which i felt was untrue
which is why i said what i said
if YOU
took it as some form of disrespect
that wasnt my intention
it was just a legit question
so all this spicy talk from u
is just because WE
IMO
had a misunderstanding in our communication

I'm waiting for where a white person called a black person an n-word, because I'd be surprised that would go without consequence.
i clearly posted the roc
with the post
and now he doesnt see or understand
:lol: figures
i am not surprised

i clearly posted the roc
with the post
and now he doesnt see or understand
:lol: figures
i am not surprised
That's moving the goalposts. The original charge you and DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican were laying out there was that a white person called a black person an N-word.

The picture posted shows profanity, which is against the ROC, as you posted, but there was nothing supporting the charge you and DCAA were bringing up.

You think you got it all figured out but you're not even keeping up with your OWN missteps.

"You want it to be one way, but it's the other way."

That's moving the goalposts. The original charge you and DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican were laying out there was that a white person called a black person an N-word.

The picture posted shows profanity, which is against the ROC, as you posted, but there was nothing supporting the charge you and DCAA were bringing up.

You think you got it all figured out but you're not even keeping up with your OWN missteps.

Hey, are you white, or are you Black? This needs to be clarified.

I guess we have to inquire what the 6-*'s stands for in the middle word.

If that user was ATTEMPTING to make believe he was using the -er word, then something should happen from that as well.

You are the authority here though. I would question that user on his intent as well as make him prove his race since he has claimed to be a black man on many occasions.

If that user was ATTEMPTING to make believe he was using the -er word, then something should happen from that as well.

You are the authority here though. I would question that user on his intent as well as make him prove his race since he has claimed to be a black man on many occasions.
stop using so much common sense and critical thinking

@Methodical Management is the authority. What did he say about it? Because I'm positive it was brought before him.

i also kinda find it troubling
that meth hasnt given us his thoughts
Nelson C Nelson C
as another cofounder of this site
how do u feel
about this topic
with what many black nters have expressed in this thread
id like for u to read the whole thread
before u answer
to get context
and not just a few pages
that way u can get a whole picture of the discussion

giphy (8).gif

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare that white man shotsrangout shotsrangout on the wall said this to you?

Screenshot_20191201-192708.png

Screenshot_20200423-213121.png
ok

Methodical Management Methodical Management

If I am debating the topic of racism and its origins, I'd like to know who it is that I am debating with. The race of an individual is incredibly important, and that is because of privilege. If you are not Black, then your opinion on such matters will be tainted through said privilege. It is only fair, especially if you are a moderator, to express what your experience is, especially since you are wielding power in the discussion.

It is just like if a Woman were to speak upon women's rights, in front of nothing but male moderators on a message board. You cannot expect men to truly understand what means to be a woman, and how that actually feels.

Last edited:
call me the N word u get a week
but me just providing proof
that a friend of mine actually slept with an nter girl
i get a year ban
hmmmm i guess
meh at this point I would be fine with meth perma banning me. you and alchemist iq and dc some grown *** 40 year old dudes still trolling. if I never gotta read y’all posts permanently, that would be fine with me.

i’ve posted proof that I am black but y’all continue to troll me. if this could get elevated to the niketalk supreme court, Methodical Management Methodical Management please?

There is an incredibly uncomfortable silence on this thread. It's not cool at all.

Back
Top Bottom