Does NT Have a Race Problem?

Does NT have a race problem?

• Total voters
That's interesting logic.

Let me ask you a question. If a Woman is angry at oppression, then begins to speak out against her oppression, not wanting to deal with men due to the oppression that she has been subjected to, then speaking out against misogyny, does she sound just like a misogynist? Does that make her a misogynist?

Does it make her SEXIST, simply wanting her turn?
When you say “speak out” do you mean calling them out and then going to and the proper authorities and avenues to make sure the person or persons are dealt with appropriately or wishing death upon men on the internet? Just want clarify.

I've seen other forums where racist **** gets posted all the time. Haven't seen as much here and to top it off this site censors cuss words. My experience is limited to just a few years on here so maybe it was worse back in the day but from what I've seen, NT is pretty tame.

People use racism and prejudice interchangeably
I do too
But there are certain times
where we have to clarify the distinction of both

When you say “speak out” do you mean calling them out and then going to and the proper authorities and avenues to make sure the person or persons are dealt with appropriately or wishing death upon men on the internet? Just want clarify.
When has there ever been a time that Women have been able to go the the proper authority, then receiving justice? The enemy IS the authority. He has all of the laws in his favor, and it is up to the person subjected to such injustices to stand up and then not take it anymore.

Nothing changes without a fight against those who are oppressing you, and you must dismantle the system that they use, in order to receive the justice that you seek.

The oppressor does not give a damn about fairness, and never will. So yes, you have to be ready to die, in order to gain freedom.

People are just people Mayne.

Unless / until these people, groups, and institutions are confronted directly, exposed for who and what they are, and held to account for their ways and actions, then nothing will change.

That's why I respect DWalk (not saying he is a racist) because no matter how many times facts disprove his opinions, he doesn't stop sharing his opinions.

Same should hold true for racists. Why should we allow them to continue throwing molotov cocktails and hiding their hands from the safety of privilege?

Gotta pull these weeds up from their roots...and I doubt the best way is to ignore the stems.

The fact that a racist has a plethora of websites dedicated to racism / white supremacy to choose from, but finds him or herself here on NT means they must want exposure to diversity...and the smoke that comes with that exposure...for whatever reason.

I like to know where the lines are drawn anyway so if there are racists here then Welcome!

...but just remember racists, once you come out from behind that privilege

When a black person says “Black people cant be racist.”
B7873F42-770B-4867-955E-D5318A137C2F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom