Does NT Have a Race Problem?

Does NT have a race problem?

• Total voters
There is another angle here, on this site they had a moderator that supported white supremacy. It seems that now there is another, and he is hiding his beliefs under the guise of some sort of twisted equality tip.
Not him, but I got the receipts! The mod in question is attempting to blame the racism on here, upon myself.

Why don’t you name him? Better yet @ him.

How did you get all that? My point is here, on Niketalk, you have the same privilege I do. Am I wrong? You know I have zero idea of "Black privilege". Just as you have zero idea of .......
Even on NikeTalk, there is a divide.

Are you aware of the JRose situation? You do realize that there were, are mods that do not like Black people, then are in favor of everyone else, correct?

Even on NikeTalk, there is a divide.

Are you aware of the JRose situation? You do realize that there were, are mods that do not like Black people, then are in favor of everyone else, correct?
Again, the past. What about right now? I know nothing about any of that. But right now, you and me. Do you actually think I dislike you?

Again, the past. What about right now? I know nothing about any of that. But right now, you and me. Do you actually think I dislike you?
I don't care IF you like me.

The thread about the Brother who was killed by those racists, several white posters decided to come in, then were allowed to make insulting remarks in that thread, and were not removed until yesterday.

There are other threads of lighter interests, where there is zero tolerance for derailment.

However, it was allowed in a thread where a Black man was murdered by two white racists.

I don't care IF you like me.

The thread about the Brother who was killed by those racist, several white posters decided to come in, then were allowed to make insulting remarks in that thread, and were not removed until yesterday.

There are other threads of lighter interests, where there is zero tolerance for derailment.

However, it was allowed in a thread where a Black man was murdered by two white racists.
Have you not insulted as well though? Be honest with yourself. Why bring the other threads? Trying to stay on topic here.

Have you not insulted as well though? Be honest with yourself. Why bring the other threads? Trying to stay on topic here.
Because the action NOT taken in those other threads, are proof of the bias.

You are insulted when the fact that you live with white privilege is brought up.

Did any of these so called concerned people have the same energy toward Ninjahood, when he spoke of Black people in such an insufferable manner?
FEW were actually legitimately concerned
others just enjoyed tryna put chinks in his armor
so would jump on the bandwagon
VERY FEW folks could actually counter argue
with dude on their own
others needed a team or to join others
in order to argue with him

But you believe zero action is deserved upon you for the remarks you have made non essential to the topics at hand?
This thread is about if there is a race problem on NIkeTalk, and there is one.

Ok your right, just because it happened in the past doesn’t make it less important
giphy.gif

FEW were actually legitimately concerned
others just enjoyed tryna put chinks in his armor
so would jump on the bandwagon
VERY FEW folks could actually counter argue
with dude on their own
others needed a team or to join others
in order to argue with him
Of the few attempting to discuss this topic here, how many of them seemed concerned?

And you are a number one reason for that. Am I wrong? You personally have created a separation.
I am certain that you've been on NIkeTalk longer than me, and you are indeed a racist. It would not surprise me that since I have been here, then discussing the topic of race from Black perspective, that this indeed makes someone like you, uncomfortable. This is not to take anything from any of the Brothers who were breaking it down before I got here, and I KNOW how ya'll felt about Hand2handking.

Your Jordan's do not make you less of a racist. Jordan would not care if an aardvark bought his shoes.

Back
Top Bottom