Does NT Have a Race Problem?

Does NT have a race problem?

• Total voters
Niketalk def has a race problem. There are people on here that automatically judge others that dont fit their own opinion and beliefs. Turning it into a race conversation. And because they dont match in belief, they are instantly put into a category they dont deserve. And when you really try to talk with reasoning, you get repeated questions and comment s trying to bait people into saying something wrong for them to feel justified in their belief.
Being a white man, I have zero problem entering this discussion. KHUFU KHUFU , @Naughtyhare, DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican .
To speak on social injustice is something I am completely comfortable with. To be ridiculed for my skin color is not.

Last edited:
You know why.

2 infractions in 1 week.

Don't play dumb
popcorn_2.gif

Niketalk def has a race problem. There are people on here that automatically judge others that dont fit their own opinion and beliefs. Turning it into a race conversation. And because they dont match in belief, they are instantly put into a category they dont deserve. And when you really try to talk with reasoning, you get repeated questions and comment s trying to bait people into saying something wrong for them to feel justified in their belief.
Being a white man, I have zero problem entering this discussion. KHUFU KHUFU , @Naughtyhare, DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican .
To speak on social injustice is something I am completely comfortable with. To be ridiculed for my skin color is not.
Do you equate people discussing your privilege, with being ridiculed?

The only thing we all have as individuals is personal perspective. Not one person can truly step into another mans life and completely understand where they are coming from. To think anything other than is ignorance in itself. My viewed privilege is equal to simply your opinion. At the end of the day, you dont know MY story.

The only thing we all have as individuals is personal perspective. Not one person can truly step into another mans life and completely understand where they are coming from. To think anything other than is ignorance in itself. My viewed privilege is equal to simply your opinion. At the end of the day, you dont know MY story.
As a white man, do you agree that you live with privilege due to being white and male?

You do realize that if you do not agree, that this suggests that white supremacy and racism does not exist, right? And that every legal case that was made in order for you to receive said privilege, is a myth. I know the laws, then have studied them intensely. There are two laws that gave you the privilege that you live with, and both strengthened segregation, which lasted in America until 1972, when the last Black Slave was released to freedom in America.

As a white man, do you agree that you live with privilege due to being white and male?

You do realize that if you do not agree, that this suggests that white supremacy and racism does not exist? And that every legal case that was made in order for you to receive said privilege, is a myth.
I do have a privilege yes. Its the opportunity to live in a world free to speak your mind without recourse. You take advantage of that just as much as I do. Its proven within this forum.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican I really don’t understand the hate you have for me. I’ve done nothing to you at all. I messed up in the Jordan documentary thread and you keep calling me out for it. I made an honest mistake, I apologized and fixed it what else can I do? The other day I came into that thread and asked the member causing problems to leave like I do to every member that I want out of a thread, and then when he Replied back saying he didn’t think he should leave I immediately banned him from the thread. You got mad at me for that ? I’m not against anyone here or have any kind of agenda. All I’ve been doing is trying to help and do what I was trusted to do, help Mod Niketalk. Im sorry that maybe other mods have been dishonest or hurtful towards you but I’m not like that. If you or anybody else don’t like me that’s your problem because I’ve NEVER disrespected anyone for any reason and Methodical Management Methodical Management will agree.

I do have a privilege yes. Its the opportunity to live in a world free to speak your mind without recourse. You take advantage of that just as much as I do. Its proven within this forum.
Are you using a forum to prove equality in a country governed by its own rule of law? The rules here, enforced by Methodical Management, bucks the trend of inequality OUTSIDE of NIkeTalk.

You do know this, right? Laws govern this country.

So, tell me. How did Dred Scott effect you, and how did it effect my existence today even though I was not alive when it was upended through Brown v. Board of Ed?

Are you using a forum to prove equality in a country governed by its own rule of law? The rules here, enforced by Methodical Management, bucks the trend of inequality OUTSIDE of NIkeTalk.

You do know this, right? Laws govern this country.

So, tell me. How did Dred Scott effect you, and how did it effect my existence today even though I was not alive when it was upended through Brown v. Board of Ed?
You continue to repeat yourself about Dred Scott. Im sorry but that case has not effected me at all. And it has not effected you personally either. You have the same ability that I do. Its what you choose to do with it that matters the most.

You continue to repeat yourself about Dred Scott. Im sorry but that case has not effected me at all. And it has not effected you personally either. You have the same ability that I do. Its what you choose to do with it that matters the most.
So, explain how the civil rights act came to be, and then why? Why was there a need to appeal Plessy v. Ferguson in order to repeal Separate but not Equal, if I were not going to be affected by such, and why was it stated to move at all deliberate speed in order to be enforced?

So, explain how the civil rights act came to be, and then why? Why was there a need to appeal Plessy v. Ferguson in order to repeal Separate but not Equal, if I were not going to be affected by such?
Why do I have to give a history lesson for you to feel good about the position you are in right now? This is about right now with NT and the tension it has. You can change that. History cannot.

Why do I have to give a history lesson for you to feel good about the position you are in right now? This is about right now with NT and the tension it has. You can change that. History cannot.
I do not know about any tension on NIkeTalk. I have no clue as to what that means for you. Are you feeling uncomfortable about something?
Racism exists, and that is because white people created it, then allow it to persist because you are in denial of the privilege that was created through white supremacy. Black people are not going to be the ones to clean up the mess that you create.

You want racism to end? Admit your privilege, and then encourage yourself and your other white friends to give it up.

I do not know about any tension on NIkeTalk. I have no clue as to what that means for you. Are you feeling uncomfortable about something?
Racism exists, and that is because white people created it, then allow it to persist because you are in denial of the privilege that was created through white supremacy. Black people are not going to be the ones to clean up the mess that you create.

You want racism to end? Admit your privilege, and then encourage yourself and your other white friends to give it up.
You show that your upset by your words. I did not create "this mess" for you. I admitted my privilege. Its the same as yours. Here on NT. The tension thats here, you have contributed to. To constantly blame others, dont help anything.

You show that your upset by your words. I did not create "this mess" for you. I admitted my privilege. Its the same as yours. Here on NT. The tension thats here, you have contributed to. To constantly blame others, dont help anything.
Oh, so you have a problem with someone who is able to articulate the disgust with your denial of your White privilege, correct?

Where or what is Black privilege to you?

Oh, so you have a problem with someone who is able to articulate the disgust with your denial of your White privilege, correct?

Where or what is Black privilege to you?
How did you get all that? My point is here, on Niketalk, you have the same privilege I do. Am I wrong? You know I have zero idea of "Black privilege". Just as you have zero idea of .......

Back
Top Bottom