Does NT have a race problem?

• Total voters
48A4FE73-C3AA-4C9D-A619-11E0ADE8CF22.png
DD70B1D0-8B2D-42BB-8055-C53E8F94EF50.png
Great historicals.

Unlike that piss poor librarian in danger style danger style

Great historicals.

Unlike that piss poor librarian in danger style danger style
Here’s where I would say please stop doing things to get my attention but this time I just want to say I’m glad you’ve finally found a lackey to take under your wing after so many years of searching. You and marik0 are truly a match made in “heaven”.

I wish y’all two “nothing but the best”.

peace be with you

Here’s where I would say please stop doing things to get my attention but this time I just want to say I’m glad you’ve finally found a lackey to take under your wing after so many years of searching. You and marik0 are truly a match made in “heaven”.

I wish y’all two “nothing but the best”.

peace be with you

THIS IS THE TYPE OF BROTHERLY LOVE NT IS KNOWN FOR. HAVE A BLESSED DAY.

niceshoes247 niceshoes247 , he knows I’m half Mexican/Guatemalan so apparently .....

I know that some filthy food truck eating bottom feeder isn’t talking about me....

What’s his reasoning behind that comment towards me?

He didn’t know taco trucks have have working sinks to wash/clean hands? Workers wear gloves/masks? Latinos are “bottom feeders” ?

Last edited:
I get the concept, but it's less important than a matter more crucial than detailing why she cannot be called 'sexist'.

A more crucial matter lies in the following question posed at the end:

We meet a woman who has a negative predisposition towards men, before meeting them. She own a business and has only ever hired women. Speaks hatefully of men.

Just hates men. I get the concept that she cannot be called sexist. That's fine.

But it doesn't solve what she can be accurately called.

Suggestions?

mis·an·drist
/miˈsandrist/
noun

1. a person who dislikes, despises, or is strongly prejudiced against men.
    "the counterpart to a misogynist is a misandrist"
adjective

1. relating to or characteristic of a misandrist.

Idk
But tacos do sound bomb
Tacos are bomb and that’s a fact. But if you’re a Latin Mexican you’re a “dirty taco truck eating bottom feeder”

The fact is Khufu sounds just like the racist white people WE ALL dislike. But it’s ok “black people cant be racist”.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom