Does NT listen to Reggaeton?

DY has been doing that way before Barrio Fino, just listen to ''Mi Funeral'' & ''Yamilette''. And yeah Don Omar is one of the illest in the singing/rapping.

Barrio Fino is when it was perfected thou...even had some Bachata elements fused in.

Random: Noreaga shouldn't of been embarrassed outta doing more reggaeton...i think he thinks he gonna sully his Hiphop legend status by doing them joints...

oye mi canto a straight classic.

I also remember Nore doing another Reggaeton track it was called ''Mas Maiz'' that one had some Bachata influences in it. It wasnt as popular as ''Oye Mi Canto'' but it was a dope record.

I also remember Nore doing another Reggaeton track it was called ''Mas Maiz'' that one had some Bachata influences in it. It wasnt as popular as ''Oye Mi Canto'' but it was a dope record.

he had a entire album...da only one he dropped on Rocafella.

Just listen to his ''Haciendo Escante'' album from 2001, all throughout that album he's singing/rapping.

oh naw u got that, i couple of throwback joints i effs with he's singing too

guess what i really mean is actually singing
vs harmonizing da hooks.

cuz Nicki's comeback record was.....

you can see da move to this type of format in reggaeton, which gave enough room for Dembow (which is basically da OG reggaeton sound) to distinguish itself a lil.

Back
Top Bottom