Does NT listen to Reggaeton?

I know this thread is like dead, but this doesn't mean that Reggaeton is not alive cause it still is very much alive. The artists are still getting nominated in the Latin Billboards etc. They still travel the world to perform their songs and even Reggaeton artists from Colombia are also doing big things artists like Maluma, J Balvin and so on. They still are getting played on the latin radio stations like La Mega 97.9 FM and X 96.3 FM. Nicky Jam, Daddy Yankee, Plan B, Wisin y Yandel, J Alvarez, Baby Rasta y Gringo, Zion y Lennox, Jowell y Randy, Farruko and many more other Reggaeton artists are always getting played on the radio.

Check out this brand new song from De La Ghetto

Last edited:
hated it in the beginnig but got into a like 2-3 yrs ago well after the hype died down. 

My rotation includes:

Gotay

De la Ghetto

Plan B

Jowell Y Randy

arcangel

Nah not really. Pero has visto los culos que escuchan esto 
devil.gif

Was this monstrosity considered Reggaeton?

I can assure you that is not Reggaeton. He's just saying some gibberish, the only thing that I know about that guy is that he's from Panama so maybe its considered like some type of Reggae from Panama. In Panama they speak Spanish but in that song I dont hear not one single spanish word. Maybe he did it like in a jokey type of way. Who knows? But like I said before that's not Reggaeton. I know cause I been listening to Reggaeton since way back when it was just called El Underground Rap & Reggae artists like Playero DJ, Baby Rasta y Gringo, Ivy Queen, Lito y Polaco, DJ Blass etc.

Now this is Reggaeton!!

Last edited:
This is a video of Daddy Yankee way before all the fame. This was in 1999 and he was spittin some raw street sh*t alongside D'Mingo.

I been rocking with this genre since like forever!

THE NOISE

Mr. Cavalucci, Wu Tang Clan: Everytime I used to hear Mr. Cavalucci it felt like I was listening to one of the Wu Tang Clan Members but in Spanish, his flow and lyrics was just increidible to me. He mostly made more Spanish Rap type of songs than Reggaeton, but this genre it was made from that Spanish Rap and Spanish Reggae= Reggaeton.

Mr. Cavalucci - Que Tengo El Arte

Mr. Cavalucci - Que Sera Nuestro Destino

Mr. Cavalucci - DJ DICKY NO FEAR 3 DEADLINE

Last edited:
BEBE is another legend in Reggaeton. If you want to hear that real Classic Old School Reggaeton Sound than you can't go wrong with BEBE. Pioneers like myself know who BEBE is, he was really big in the 90s and early 2000s. One of the sickest flows ever in Reggaeton's History point, blank, period.

Before All The Fame: Plan B Chencho & Maldy, Daddy Yankee, Nicky Jam, Wisin & Yandel, Don Omar, Zion & Lennox

Plan B - No Puedo Estar Sin Sex

Daddy Yankee ft. Nicky Jam - Guayando

Wisin & Yandel - Pegate

Don Omar

Zion & Lennox - Tu Cuerpo Quiero

I only listen to reggaeton to get in good with the Spanish shorties

Reggaeton = preggaeton

The east coast still vibes with reggaeton. I'm in the west coast tho. Somebody put some new stuff up.
Newest songs I got:
Hoy voy a beber - Nicky Jam
Sensual- baby rasta gringo
:frown:

@BenDover

Zion & Lennox Ft Pusho - Saca lo de sata

De La Ghetto - Dices

Tony Dize Ft. Nicky Jam - Deseos

Aldo El Arquitecto - Me Enamore

Aldo "El Arquitecto" Ft. Cosculluela - Luna Llena

Baby Rasta y Gringo - Un Beso

Alexis y Fido - A Ti Te Encanta