Does Plies Really Have a Degree in Nursing??

If this is true then what is wrong with it exactly?
I would have laughed if i heard this years ago however i am older and more mature now.
You have to have things to fall back on, its tough out here for real.

Originally Posted by cartune

Da hell this +%$++ got an education? How dare he
laugh.gif

ya'll are just silly if you can't appreciate his nursing. You know how much bank LPNs and RN's make? Probably more than ya'll.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Da Future Nike Rep

If this is true then what is wrong with it exactly?
I would have laughed if i heard this years ago however i am older and more mature now.
You have to have things to fall back on, its tough out here for real.

Not for him he throw RN's salaries into the crowd at shows

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

i heard he had an english degree... im not joking...
U are correct. I got peoples who went to USF with him.
LOL... I can actually believe this, since dude gives some of the most articulate interviews I've seen a rapper give since KRS-One.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by EdWord

Originally Posted by CigaRilla

Originally Posted by EdWord

Originally Posted by CigaRilla

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Yeah he's a RN. Not Registered Nurse. But Real N****
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
2 points, and a foul

i saw the last post "cigarilla" and came to make sure it was u . lmao
Damn.

So... am I me or what?
nerd.gif

im not sure 0_o whats ur fave wayne mixtape the suffix no cieling dedication 3 the drought 2
DAMN!
nerd.gif
.....whooooa.... u Rios or something?

This Vid had me like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just listen to the way he talks and how it contradicts the music breaks throughout the interview.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by THE FAME

This Vid had me like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just listen to the way he talks and how it contradicts the music breaks throughout the interview.
laugh.gif

Real !$%! though, this _ is smart. Plies may not be the realest @!+$% ever, but he know what he doing.

Originally Posted by AG 47

This Vid had me like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Real !$%! though, this _ is smart. Plies may not be the realest @!+$% ever, but he know what he doing.

I'll give him that.
He has this scheme down pack.
Guy probably grew up watching "goons" all his life (most likely on TV)
and decided to run with a rap gimmick potraying the image and hit success.
But sooner or later playing with that lifestyle your gonna find yourself in a "real" situation.
laugh.gif
at the N's in Flordia following this cat up.
He is as rich and succesful as you make em by buying his records and going to his shows.
So the real #&$^@& is not in him but in the people that blindly support and follow this guy.
smh.gif

Plies? Humbleness?
laugh.gif

This Vid had me like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

I'll give him that.
But sooner or later playing with that lifestyle your gonna find yourself in a "real" situation.
laugh.gif
He is as rich and succesful as you make em by buying his records and going to his shows.
So the real #&$^@& is not in him but in the people that blindly support and follow this guy.
smh.gif

Plies? Humbleness?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
You must not know who his brother is

I think i read somewhre before that he said ignorance sells so whoever is the most ignorant will be succesful or something like that. Plies the rapper is agimmick created by a smart man who is geetin bread rite now.

This Vid had me like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

I'll give him that.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Plies? Humbleness?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
You must not know who his brother is

I could care less.
What that got to do with ol' boy though?

Big Gates is his brother and who hes portraying. he was a big dude in Ft Myers he nicknamed his dope Pliers or Plies. He in prison now for shooting up aconcert. Plies wasnt suppose to be a rapper Big Gates and one of his artist were the artists the they both ended up in prison. Plies carrying his brother nameand image.

Big Gates is his brother and who hes portraying. he was a big dude in Ft Myers he nicknamed his dope Pliers or Plies. He in prison now for shooting up a concert. Plies wasnt suppose to be a rapper Big Gates and one of his artist were the artists the they both ended up in prison. Plies carrying his brother name and image.
thats pretty cool actually

Back
Top Bottom