Does Plies Really Have a Degree in Nursing??

Originally Posted by cartune

Big Gates is his brother and who hes portraying. he was a big dude in Ft Myers he nicknamed his dope Pliers or Plies. He in prison now for shooting up a concert. Plies wasnt suppose to be a rapper Big Gates and one of his artist were the artists the they both ended up in prison. Plies carrying his brother name and image.

Thanks for confirming the fraudness.
The game that damn open now?
smh.gif

well that interview confirmed everything i heard about him....

eehhh screw it, he did something right *shrugs*

laugh.gif
Yea its a funny game rap fans need to live vicariously through rappers so they get a lil hurt when they find out the rapper is just as fake as they are.

But I met dude Plies a anti social type dude thats why he always high or dunk when he perform. And he on that philanthropist ##% too

Ignorance does sell, just look at wayne and gucci!!!!
Gucci is so damn entertaining
"I was homed school didnt have a _____, sike I went to trap school 60k in 12th grade!"

Gucci has a Masters in Ignorance!!

cartune wrote:
laugh.gif
Yea its a funny game rap fans need to live vicariously through rappers so they get a lil hurt when they find out the rapper is just as fake as they are.

Care less I can.
Never a fan of bang bang shoot shoot sell sell trash anyway.
Agreed though.
But there was once a time where rap wasnt so damn false.
Hip-hop was the mouth of the youth, minority, ghetto, whatever someone had to express.
But now the game is full of cash driven, stereotype enforcing schemes and gimmicks.
Well the mainstream for the most part.

As for the "just as fake as they are" part of your comment.
Therein lies the problem for the Plies and Rick Ross's of the rap game.
Cats really are out on the block in the streets 24/7,
somepeople actually live what they bragging about
and sooner or later you gonna get confronted.

Originally Posted by CigaRilla

Originally Posted by EdWord

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Yeah he's a RN. Not Registered Nurse. But Real N****
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
2 points, and a foul

i saw the last post "cigarilla" and came to make sure it was u . lmao
Damn.

So... am I me or what?
nerd.gif

im not sure 0_o whats ur fave wayne mixtape the suffix no cieling dedication 3 the drought 2
DAMN!
nerd.gif
.....whooooa.... u Rios or something?

edwin? no, edwins in jail for the next 6 years :ohwell: 15 pounds of grass lmao

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by THE FAME

This Vid had me like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just listen to the way he talks and how it contradicts the music breaks throughout the interview.
laugh.gif

Real !$%! though, this _ is smart. Plies may not be the realest @!+$% ever, but he know what he doing.

for a "unreal rapper" that was one of the realist inreviews ive seen.He stated that he KNOWS will one day come to an end just like everyone else,putsmoney in his kids education....and if worse comes to worse he has a degree and can make 100k as a r.n in the most sought after field right now. thats besidesthe fact that he's dropping his 5th album in 3 years

This sound like some %$$* a hoodrat would do, get a degree in nursing then pursue a rap career.
laugh.gif

EdWord wrote:

This Vid had me like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just listen to the way he talks and how it contradicts the music breaks throughout the interview.
laugh.gif

Real !$%! though, this _ is smart. Plies may not be the realest @!+$% ever, but he know what he doing.

for a "unreal rapper" that was one of the realist inreviews ive seen.He stated that he KNOWS will one day come to an end just like everyone else,puts money in his kids education....and if worse comes to worse he has a degree and can make 100k as a r.n in the most sought after field right now. thats besides the fact that he's dropping his 5th album in 3 years
It doesn't take long to make garbage.
By this logic I assume you have no problems with con-artists or for that matter
anybody who has a degree and puts money in thier kids education.
Talk is cheap and he is doing way more damage then any good he could ever bring to the table.

My cousin told me while he was attending USF, he came into the library making a scene, signing people's HW. Everyone was like "?!# who is thisN?
laugh.gif

yall know dis da music industry we talkin about right.......

I been tellin cats for years, dont believe NONE of these cats.

Originally Posted by ChineyRoyal

My cousin told me while he was attending USF, he came into the library making a scene, signing people's HW. Everyone was like "?!# who is this N?
laugh.gif
LOL... Dude had to have immense swagger to even contemplate doing that.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GTEK

EdWord wrote:

This Vid had me like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

for a "unreal rapper" that was one of the realist inreviews ive seen.He stated that he KNOWS will one day come to an end just like everyone else,puts money in his kids education....and if worse comes to worse he has a degree and can make 100k as a r.n in the most sought after field right now. thats besides the fact that he's dropping his 5th album in 3 years
Talk is cheap and he is doing way more damage then any good he could ever bring to the table.

heh.....you take the good with the bad , if plies can make a kid go bang on someone's grandma.....i blame the parenting....music wise? who's to say hismusic is bad?...if its accepted and people are going to the stores and buying the records than thats whats up. if you not buying the record and dont listen todude , thas cool too.me peronally? i listen to some plies , not a whole lot tho

EdWord wrote:

This Vid had me like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

heh.....you take the good with the bad , if plies can make a kid go bang on someone's grandma.....i blame the parenting....music wise? who's to say his music is bad?...if its accepted and people are going to the stores and buying the records than thats whats up. if you not buying the record and dont listen to dude , thas cool too.me peronally? i listen to some plies , not a whole lot tho

Music and the media has a huge amount of influence amoung the youth/onlookers.
Parents cannot be there 24/7.
Im tired of this "parenting" excuse making it hard on the parents that really do try today.
This guy in no different than a fraud insurance salesman who
cons masses of their money only to send his child to school and take care of "his" family.
This MF'ers kid getting a full ride to college while yours in jail because he choose
to rid wit da "choppa" with some "goons".
N's need to stop letting this coporate MF'ers sit at the table and feed yall that "its you excuse".
Yeah self-control is in the formula but I'd be damn If I deny these people of their doing also.
Dangling of the carrot.
You wanna set a example? Go make a career out of your degree, send your kid to school,
then tell the same homies who with you now to do what you did.

Plies know better. Rick know better..these police academy, UCF attending mf'ers know what they imposing.
Thats why I don't feel sorry when they come around this way and get that !@# jacked up.

EdWord wrote:

AG 47 wrote:

THE FAME wrote:

This Vid had me like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Con-artists?
laugh.gif
Ok. Chief. This is mainstream rap music we talking about. We might as well call it WWE.

All this !!%% staged from the top all the way to the bottom. There ain't no real left in mainstream rap.

EdWord wrote:

This Vid had me like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

heh.....you take the good with the bad , if plies can make a kid go bang on someone's grandma.....i blame the parenting....music wise? who's to say his music is bad?...if its accepted and people are going to the stores and buying the records than thats whats up. if you not buying the record and dont listen to dude , thas cool too.me peronally? i listen to some plies , not a whole lot tho

Im tired of this "parenting" excuse making it hard on the parents that really do try today.
cons masses of their money only to send his child to school and take care of "his" family.
This MF'ers kid getting a full ride to college while yours in jail because he choose
N's need to stop letting this coporate MF'ers sit at the table and feed yall that "its you excuse".
Yeah self-control is in the formula but I'd be damn If I deny these people of their doing also.
Dangling of the carrot.
You wanna set a example? Go make a career out of your degree, send your kid to school,

Plies know better. Rick know better..these police academy, UCF attending mf'ers know what they imposing.
Thats why I don't feel sorry when they come around this way and get that !@# jacked up.

#%%!...Conning people out of insurance and making rap music are two totally different so everything you're saying is completely irrelevant,parents really do need to step up to the plate and take responsibility.

If they (rappers) have the power to manipulate these weak minded a** individuals, then so be it, I don't see how you are trying to advocate ignorant peoplewho listen to ignorant music.

You can apply what my man's Shyne Po said to this topic...

Hip hop ain't responsible for violence in America, Americas responsible for violence in America....

Originally Posted by skips kicks

I been tellin cats for years, dont believe NONE of these cats.
A few other cosigns but I don't need to quote em all. %@%*!# actin like they favorite rapper aint a 'fraud' too. *cough*

As if the !#!** entertaining with an education is somehow less of a man than the entertainer who wouldn't be doin +@%* other wise.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

36 OUNCES wrote:
GTEK wrote:

GTEK wrote:
EdWord wrote:

This Vid had me like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Dangling of the carrot.

#%%!...Conning people out of insurance and making rap music are two totally different so everything you're saying is completely irrelevant, parents really do need to step up to the plate and take responsibility.

If they (rappers) have the power to manipulate these weak minded a** individuals, then so be it, I don't see how you are trying to advocate ignorant people who listen to ignorant music.

You can apply what my man's Shyne Po said to this topic...

Hip hop ain't responsible for violence in America, Americas responsible for violence in America....

Exactly my man its so funny how every1 is blaming rappers etc for the misogony,violent, and ignorance of todays youth. Half of yall and people who state thisare kids themselves let alone parents so how would you know. I have kids most of you guys ages so i think i no a thing or 3 about kids. Plies Jeezy etc aintmaking kids go sell dope.

When i grew up thats when dope dealing was at its peak, and we had stars famous celebs who did dirt, and where on some real g #+#, not no punk a#$ drive-bys,ski-mask and gloves and sneakin up on ppl, robbin them. This generation to be honest is some punk-a@#, Back in my day ppl snatched chains its just they didntwait in dark alleys to do it or sneak up on ppl from the back, it was done broad daylight no mask in front of yo face. This 20 something and below generationis some soft panza-a@# es.

As far as parents to busy is bulls$%t, we had less opportunities as far as work,education. You act like these parents are being hosed,chased by dogs,have pipebombs thrown in there homes,crosses burnt in their yard. We had to work 2 and 3 jobs, yet we didnt act like fools. What has happen is kids are raising kids,thus cant teach them how to be an adult.

Add to the fact parents of this genertion to busy trying to give kids everything they didnt have growing up ie materialistic things, that they 4get to givethem the things they did have growing up ie.. discipline, pride in ur culture(women with weaves str8 white women hair, ni%^as shaving facial hair dressin up inmonkey suit and tie, trying to impress the man aka look less threatin less ethnic)standing up for urself and community(letting those certain ppl 4rm far eastdrive out blacks in their communities, opening up the nail salons the cornerstores,wig shops) then take the money and use it to build up an already strongwhite community.

Its these type of actions/events that make these youngsters act/do what they do. kids nowadays dont wannabe like malcom,like garvey.. they aint tryin 2 standup for justices n right wrongs, they dont understand adversity and hardship. they have everything easy,handed to them. this generation isnt fightin for pplgetting that top position in a fortune 500 company. instead they will just cut the dreads off shave the beard/goatee tap dance a lil, throw a few yesmasters,and take the 100k a yr job. move away out of the community to a side of town,where the ppl dont even want u there. buy a car from a company who donteven respect u. just to feel like u arrived/made it. then they have kids, dont teach them about the hardships, and just spoil them, give them everything theywant.

None of this has nuttin 2 do with rappers images,video games etc. Its got to do with instead of trying to have equal rights etc fightin 4 what is right, thisgeneration is more impress with iphones,bmw's,and flashy fad clothing. True rappers all endorse the things, but to say they the blame for the obsessivenessfor keeping up with the joneses isnt true. Its the parents who are going out there way 2 apease there kids by making sure they kids live that lifestyle. As away of saying i dont want u to go thru what i had 2 go thru.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Yeah he's a RN. Not Registered Nurse. But Real N****
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
2 points, and a foul

i saw the last post "cigarilla" and came to make sure it was u . lmao
Damn.

So... am I me or what?
nerd.gif

im not sure 0_o whats ur fave wayne mixtape the suffix no cieling dedication 3 the drought 2
DAMN!
nerd.gif
.....whooooa.... u Rios or something?

edwin? no, edwins in jail for the next 6 years :ohwell: 15 pounds of grass lmao

Aight %%** it, who are you?

Back
Top Bottom