Does Plies Really Have a Degree in Nursing??

Originally Posted by BlazeKicks

can't knock his hustle. Get yo education and money, but dont rap rap about yo brother lifestyle like you lived it

the same thing can be said bout the listeners, dont judge/critique somethin u know nuttin about. do talk bout wats hood/street when u live in middle classsuburbia

i mean its crazy how can a asian/white/spanish etc judge comment on what a real ni$$a is. Its asinine 1 u arent BLACK 2. ur not hood arent ghetto. This !%@reminds me of im the barbershop and 2 black dudes damn near bout 2 fight over it. arguing zbout REAL chinese food. one dude is like im from nyc so i know realchinese food wat yall got down south is that fake/phony chinese. In sittin like r u serious 2 BLACK ppl are really tryin 2 say they know what real chinese foodis. Neither is from china never been 2 china, hell neither is even chinese. That scenario reminds me of what alot of yall r doin in this thread

i mean its crazy how can a asian/white/spanish etc judge comment on what a real ni$$a is. Its asinine 1 u arent BLACK 2. ur not hood arent ghetto.

You're saying they're arent any Latins in the ghetto? Or are you saying that only Blacks can say who's real or not?

I do agree that suburbanites should'nt have any say in the matter. But they're are real and fake ppl no matter what race, even in the"hood".

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

i mean its crazy how can a asian/white/spanish etc judge comment on what a real ni$$a is. Its asinine 1 u arent BLACK 2. ur not hood arent ghetto.

You're saying they're arent any Latins in the ghetto? Or are you saying that only Blacks can say who's real or not?

I do agree that suburbanites should'nt have any say in the matter. But they're are real and fake ppl no matter what race, even in the "hood".
huh yes how can a latin comment on wat it is 2 be a real ni##a is. um iuno shot in the dark here but wouldnt u have 2 be iuno a ni%%a first 2 evenknow comment on wat one is.

What exactly do you consider a "%#$##"? You telling me a real dude from the hood cant comment on another man regardless of race?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

he's talking about the N word that white people created... somehow only black people can use it, lolz!

no im sayin how can a white guy etc non black guy 4rm lets say hollywood, fl judge comment on plies etc ross when u aint from/dont live in miami ur notghetto, ur not black. ur basically callin some1 fake fraud when u dont no anything about being the race, living that environment, or the lifestyle ways etc ofthat particular area.

you argued yourself into a corner.

you said a hispanic can't comment... like we're not in the same neighborhoods.

I honestly don't care... just saying you argued yourself into a corner.

He's saying how can a non-black person (spanish/white/asian/etc) talk about how real of a black person another man is. It doesnt matter if yougrew up in the hood surrounded by all black people. How can one judge that?

That's what he's saying.

ThunderChunk69 wrote:

you said a hispanic can't comment... like we're not in the same neighborhoods

u cant cause u cant give provide life in the ghetto streets etc 4rm a black mans perspective/point of view if u arent black. thats like a white guy sayin oh ifeel black ppl on how it feels 2 be stop aka driving while black. all im sayin if u never slung dope grew up poor etc how can u commit about who is real or watthe lifestyle of a dopeboy kid 4rm the ghetto. then ppl argue and say oh i can based on how well they lyrics describe it etc.

whether its gucci mane or the clipse. if u never lived the lifestyles they rapping bout u cant say 1 is realer or more then likely did it based on which beat uprefer or how well they depict it(aka lyricism) I mean u can but u just come across as a tool. Thats like saying i no how the life of a new yorker etc or canfeel relate 2 it because nas describes it better and his beats are more dope then if lil mama did it. only way u can feel relate 2 somethin is if u r in theactually shoes or similair situation. and most ppl arguin are not(trust i know this no need 2 start all this u dont no me u dont no where im from bs)

So if plies is fake and aint real cause he talking bou a lifestyle he dont live, then so r u cause ur doing the same thing talking judging it etc. only thingdifferent is he is doing it and making a profit, and ur doing it 2 justify wat is/isnt real hip hop

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick
so you're saying being a "real #%@+%" refers to being "real" with respect to being black rather than a man?
No im not. I'm saying what he's saying. A real +%+%!= The authenticity of a hood african-american. Whether bad or good (I say bad but LDJmay disagree I cant speak for that man). And people of other races regardless of their upbringing can't particularity comment on that.

I always thought it just meant real... no matter what race.

you guys can have that tho
happy.gif
laugh.gif

so you're saying being a "real #%@+%" refers to being "real" with respect to being black rather than a man?
No im not. I'm saying what he's saying. A real +%+%!= The authenticity of a hood african-american. Whether bad or good (I say bad but LDJ may disagree I cant speak for that man). And people of other races regardless of their upbringing can't particularity comment on that.

exactly a white/asian etc guy from middle class suburbia has no merits 2 judge life as a lower class man of ethnicity PERIOD. thats what im saying. also what imean real is basically what yall r accusing plies of not being a black dude that talks about a lifestyle etc he doesnt live makes him fraud. yet ur on amessage board doing the EXACT same thing.

so basically yall saying it makes him fake cause he is getting paid 2 do this, and he does it 2 a beat? but ur real because ur doing the same thing but ur NOTgettin paid 2 do it and ur arguin bout it on a internet shoe message board?

exactly a white/asian etc guy from middle class suburbia has no merits 2 judge life as a lower class man of ethnicity PERIOD.
Agreed.

also what i mean real is basically what yall r accusing plies of not being a black dude that talks about a lifestyle etc he doesnt live makes him fraud.
Who said anything about him being black? Nothing to do with race. If he didnt live it, he should'nt talk about it, same goes for fans.

exactly a white/asian etc guy from middle class suburbia has no merits 2 judge life as a lower class man of ethnicity PERIOD.
Agreed.

also what i mean real is basically what yall r accusing plies of not being a black dude that talks about a lifestyle etc he doesnt live makes him fraud.
Who said anything about him being black? Nothing to do with race. If he didnt live it, he should'nt talk about it, same goes for fans.

i was just speaking on plies in particular who happens 2 be black. all im sayin is unless u did/do no about all the things he talks about how can u say if itsfake not fake. its like me not having knowledge about hockey and i say this dude sucks or this guy is great etc. When i dont really know anything about thesport.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Agreed.

i was just speaking on plies in particular who happens 2 be black. all im sayin is unless u did/do no about all the things he talks about how can u say if its fake not fake. its like me not having knowledge about hockey and i say this dude sucks or this guy is great etc. When i dont really know anything about the sport.
Let's leave it at that.

Maybe im misunderstanding you LDJ. But are you saying I cant call Plies fake because I have never lived what he's talking about?

And do YOU think plies is fake or a fraud? I didnt read this entire thread

so I have to sell drugs to say a _ who never sold drugs but talks about selling drugs is a fraud?

that _ sold as much drugs as I sold!

I know _s that moved work just like he know _s that moved work.

don't matter where I'm from. a fraud is a fraud. eff all that other nonsense

laugh.gif
I really don't wanna get involved with this bulls hit but name ya favorite rapper an I'll more than likely pull they @## card before you can hitthe edit button.

I'm not cosiging, fake %*%%@@, I'm not cosigning lying. Personally I don't really care cause I like entertaining music but I just have to laughwhen yall pick an choose whose gonna be scrutinized.

Originally Posted by tecca nena

Maybe im misunderstanding you LDJ. But are you saying I cant call Plies fake because I have never lived what he's talking about?

And do YOU think plies is fake or a fraud? I didnt read this entire thread

what i am saying is that ppl r sayin they dont like his music etc and are using oh he is fake fruad as an excuse, but actually its because he isnt some deeplyrical monster. also im addressing ppl who say they dont like his music cause they cant relate 2 it, then turn around and say they like the clipse. what imsaying is unless u lived the lifestyle these rappers talking about u cant relate 2 either. no matter how well some1 describes(aka depth skills on the mic)unless u been in those shoes u cant relate 2 any of it.

Example it wouldnt matter how well or descriptive i was about being a father, or if i didnt delve deeply at all about the matter. untill u have kids become afather u have no merits to comment on how fatherhood is like/what it is all about. As far as whether he is fraud or not its self explanatory, he has said hedoesnt condone that lifestyle and didnt live it and is rapping about the life his brother lived. so whats fake about that?

Its like if will smith plays a drug dealer in a movie and dsay i never sold drugs and never will and i dont condone illegal activities. how would that make himfake? plies never said ok this isnt my brothers life this is all me everything i rap about is from a 1st hand basis. if he did that then yes id say he was onsome fraud status. but he isnt.

if u really think about it he is real (by most of u guys definition) because from the time he became a rapper he stated this is entertainment and im using thelifestyle my brother had 2 make money in the rap game. and with the money i make provide for my family and provide opportunities for individuals who are inthose situations. Yall act like he said im this dude this is my lifestyle and some1 pulled his card about it.

laugh.gif
I really don't wanna get involved with this bulls hit but name ya favorite rapper an I'll more than likely pull they @## card before you can hit the edit button.

I'm not cosiging, fake %*%%@@, I'm not cosigning lying. Personally I don't really care cause I like entertaining music but I just have to laugh when yall pick an choose whose gonna be scrutinized.
Basically. Plies is no more fake than any of these other rappers. Hell even Kanye spit on Two Words "one neck, 2 chains, 1 waist,2 gats"...........really Kanye tho?
laugh.gif
Like i said it can be proven every rapper says some not so true stuff...

Back
Top Bottom