Does the Bay Area make the worst music in hip hop?

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

jacka-tear-gas-swtbrds.jpg

My favorite album from out there. But the new school bay (I guess just those troll rappers coming out) is straight up wack.

IDK about that Young Gully, J Stalin and Livewire Records, D-Lo, Sleepy D and Joe Blow been keeping $%@$ lit and they definitely aren't wack.

LiquidCREAM wrote:

My favorite album from out there. But the new school bay (I guess just those troll rappers coming out) is straight up wack.

IDK about that Young Gully, J Stalin and Livewire Records, D-Lo, Sleepy D and Joe Blow been keeping $%@$ lit and they definitely aren't wack.

Stalin & Joe Blow are nice, never heard of the others though. I guess out there the radio should be puttin them on instead of
lettin Lil' B and those White Girl Mob broads represent that area

LiquidCREAM wrote:

Stalin & Joe Blow are nice, never heard of the others though. I guess out there the radio should be puttin them on instead of
lettin Lil' B and those White Girl Mob broads represent that area

So nobody listens to Locksmith? Dude was hurtin cats on grindtime and he can actually make music.

So nobody listens to Locksmith? Dude was hurtin cats on grindtime and he can actually make music.

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

I can't take the bay area serious when it comes to rap anything relevant 

fixed 
grin.gif
          I hope you're not from Philly making that statement
roll.gif

We're only home of Cisco, Google and Apple and one of the biggest markets in the nation, not to mention the Giants are the current MLB champions.

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

I can't take the bay area serious when it comes to rap anything relevant 

fixed 
grin.gif
          I hope you're not from Philly making that statement
roll.gif

We're only home of Cisco, Google and Apple and one of the biggest markets in the nation, not to mention the Giants are the current MLB champions.

laugh.gif
Just now seeing this. There was a time when I was down to crusade but these days I'm more than content to let these sorry #@+!%# bathe in their ignorance.

I'll say this though, the Bay Area has had gangsta rap on lock in recent years.

LA and the Bay are consistently producing higher quality music than any other region, we don't get the recognition they've been getting lately down south but we've ALWAYS stuck to our own. 
It's great the two scenes are so different too, LA with that college/lifestyle rap and the Bay with the street @+@+.

The West has BEEN winning.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Just now seeing this. There was a time when I was down to crusade but these days I'm more than content to let these sorry #@+!%# bathe in their ignorance.

I'll say this though, the Bay Area has had gangsta rap on lock in recent years.

LA and the Bay are consistently producing higher quality music than any other region, we don't get the recognition they've been getting lately down south but we've ALWAYS stuck to our own. 
It's great the two scenes are so different too, LA with that college/lifestyle rap and the Bay with the street @+@+.

The West has BEEN winning.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom