does this warrant a return?

thee exact reason I don't have 3's cause the shoe store I went to have a similar scuff above the air bubble and I told the dude I'll pass due tothe problem and he said if I can get them out will you buy them ...
eek.gif
andI said dude they came like that from the factory...how are you gonna fix it..

Originally Posted by karxken

i mean shouldnt this be a B-GRADE item

naw I'd say this was maybe done during shipping process maybe
nerd.gif

but yeah its bad to me I'd return them...no one wants they're new shoes to look like that fresh out the box

this was the highly anticipated black cement retro 3's from the 3/20 pack that everybody and you have been waiting for months to get
then the day comes and you get them home and you are so pumped up you can't get them out of the box
then BAM you check them out and they have a big !!! scuff on them . now how would you feel..............you know what to do

You should be able to return it or get back some money for it, just email a pick to Uptempo. their pretty good with cust service.

if they still have your size you should try and exchange them or get some money back

Sell em for $230 to one of these people who says it wouldnt bother em.Then we could see who really wouldnt care.I would return them because you paid good moneyfor them.

UTA said first that they dont accept return for CDP's but i told them that it was damaged product...they said they would help me, i just hope UTA'scustoimer service are good for it

Well, the guy i spoke with was very helpful and told me to just return it w/ no problem.....

MOds u can locked now..thanks

see if you can contact someone to exchange them. I don't think it shouldn't be a problem if they haven't been worn.

Back
Top Bottom