Doing it WRONG thread Vol Photoshop friendly.

roll.gif
@ proto getting roasted without even volunteering fir the thread...I'm in tears...

roll.gif
@ proto getting roasted without even volunteering fir the thread...I'm in tears...

Well she's turning 21 in a few weeks, so probably...

My boy is alumni class of 2000 at Clinton too....I used to be jelly because the girls at Clinton >>>>>>>> CCHS.

Well she's turning 21 in a few weeks, so probably...

My boy is alumni class of 2000 at Clinton too....I used to be jelly because the girls at Clinton >>>>>>>> CCHS.

Ill play....
They asked me if I wanted to be in a parade for my elementary, school which was turning 100 Y.O...I quickly accepted and smashed the streets of Brooklyn with this here...this about 97

Got a little older and started running with goons and holding gats....bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeee dat from 2000-2004

Ghetto fab.....Styling on em 2005-2007

What it is right now 2008+extra weight

Ill play....
They asked me if I wanted to be in a parade for my elementary, school which was turning 100 Y.O...I quickly accepted and smashed the streets of Brooklyn with this here...this about 97

Got a little older and started running with goons and holding gats....bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeee dat from 2000-2004

Ghetto fab.....Styling on em 2005-2007

What it is right now 2008+extra weight

Colombus was such a blahh school. Clinton had the crazy parties and the good looking girls. #winning

Back
Top Bottom