Doing it WRONG thread Vol Photoshop friendly.

Colombus was such a blahh school. Clinton had the crazy parties and the good looking girls. #winning

yo....y'all got my scream laughing at work, just read through all the pages and i'm having trouble breathing.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i'm about to leave work but thanks for all the lulz and in return....i will contribute a throwback picture of myself for y'all to have fun with
embarassed.gif

have no idea when...sometime before 2004
laugh.gif

5688413300_5c3cba3884_o.jpg

yo....y'all got my scream laughing at work, just read through all the pages and i'm having trouble breathing.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i'm about to leave work but thanks for all the lulz and in return....i will contribute a throwback picture of myself for y'all to have fun with
embarassed.gif

have no idea when...sometime before 2004
laugh.gif

5688413300_5c3cba3884_o.jpg

What the @#%% is up with that damn one leg up pose!!!!!???

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah fam Columbus was all about goonery back in my days, you were more concern wth earning your stripes than baggin girls
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah fam Columbus was all about goonery back in my days, you were more concern wth earning your stripes than baggin girls
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
ninjas wanted to own the moment Cap. Morgan style 
laugh.gif
...lemme live shun 
grin.gif
 plus whos gonna give up the chance to put their dirty shoes on plastic covered sofas....no one 

Originally Posted by ksteezy

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
ninjas wanted to own the moment Cap. Morgan style 
laugh.gif
...lemme live shun 
grin.gif
 plus whos gonna give up the chance to put their dirty shoes on plastic covered sofas....no one 

This thread got me crying..
roll.gif

ksteezy with the bachatero shoes in the cruise pic tho, lmao

This thread got me crying..
roll.gif

ksteezy with the bachatero shoes in the cruise pic tho, lmao

Back
Top Bottom