Doing stuff DOLO?

i used to do it all the time, i was still in school and my friends were workin or busy with whatever. only thing that i used to worry about was gettin jacked while i was boogie boarding though

Originally Posted by wcghost

you're never going to get anywhere in life if you're concerned about what everyone thinks about you.

ive recently gone hiking 3x by myself and can honestly say its been amazing. hiking in groups slows you down and there's always someone complaining.
would never be able to do it.

one accident and you're stuck sawing your own arm off for survival.

i try to go by myself whenever possible to any place. solitude is a very underrated thing, and you often don't realize it's importance until you no longer have it. (this is coming from someone who went from very little interaction in the workplace/life in general to literally only having lunch and bathroom breaks to himself, depending on the day.)

i shop all the time solo, in and out
movies , watever %!%* a co-sign, waiting for people to do #%%% be the biggest time waster ever.

I do alot of stuff dolo...from clubbing,movies, sporting events sometimes you gotta enjoy stuff by yourself

ya some things are ok to do by yourself but some are just boring and you need someone there... like going to an amusement park or sit down restaurant is wack by yourself...i went to the diner late at night once by myself because i was hungry and it was boring...

I go to the club dolo, and i go eat and shop dolo all the time, but i've been kinda reluctant to go to the beach dolo

Thinking abt going to a Cavs game dolo tomo. Tim Duncan is my fav player and Ive never seen him play live. Hopefully I get off of work in time.

Originally Posted by solarius49

Its just, being in the Marines its hard to find people to hang out with. I hate hanging with other Marines bc 9/10 im way older than them, or they're jackasses that dont know how to act in public. Oh well i think ima head to PizzaPort in Carlsbad tonight, i been meaning to try that place

im from san diego OP, ill hang out with you. lets go to la jolla n chill
jk 

70% of the things I want to do are Dolo or should be dolo. I naturally need my alone time to recoup after hanging with people. A lot of people don't get this but I find it necessary. I often get surrounded by people who just pop up out of no where so if I get my chance to do my thing dolo I take it before someone calls me to do some other +%@$ or somebody just pop's up in my life without notice.

Do it, just don't go too far into the water haha.....

I live near a beach and have been there alone a couple times
and I always end up meeting and chillin with new people.

when I lived in San Diego, I'd occasionally bring a book and chill on the beach for a few hours, solo. So relaxing
pimp.gif

wish I had that kind of time nowadays

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

Thinking abt going to a Cavs game dolo tomo. Tim Duncan is my fav player and Ive never seen him play live. Hopefully I get off of work in time.

I never thought I'd see these words in my life.
eek.gif

Just go chill. Meet some people, find yourself into a group of females tell them you from out of town and just wanted to go to the beach, and just kick it with them. It's really not that serious, if it's something you wanna do, just do it. 

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by TheGr8BlkHope

I never thought I'd see these words in my life.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
he's my grandmas favorite player him and Shane Battier

I know it's become a running gag on #NTwitter and in general now, but YOLO is for real man, just do it. What's the worse that can happen? At the very least, you won't be questioning what would it be like if you went to the beach alone.

YOLO Life. YOLO America.

I get tired of waiting on people. Man, I've had days when i'm off work, and I'll drop the kid off at school and let my wife sleep in. Please believe i'm sitting in Ihop or someones restaurant with the paper and my breakfast. ME time...flat out. Sometimes me and the wife will go to the movies to see separate flicks and meet up after. The joys of actually being in a happy and functional marriage.

I love DOLO life, love it.

Go to the movies alone, go shopping, shoot photos.

Just got a fixie, won't be waiting around to find people to ride with.

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

I love DOLO life, love it.

Go to the movies alone, go shopping, shoot photos.

Just got a fixie, won't be waiting around to find people to ride with.

Spoiler [+]
forever alone

Truth
pimp.gif

I go to movie sometime dolo, NBA and NHL games all the time, shopping. Have gone on a couple trips alone. 
But these things usually come up at the last minute. Sometimes it is a hassle to coordinate things with my friends or my girl 

Originally Posted by swooshdude

I get tired of waiting on people. Man, I've had days when i'm off work, and I'll drop the kid off at school and let my wife sleep in. Please believe i'm sitting in Ihop or someones restaurant with the paper and my breakfast. ME time...flat out. Sometimes me and the wife will go to the movies to see separate flicks and meet up after. The joys of actually being in a happy and functional marriage.
thats kinda cool lol
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by swooshdude

pimp.gif
 Keep doing you bro, living the life.

My girl loves the dolo life, and gives me space, any woman worth a damn knows what's up.

Back
Top Bottom