DOM. KENNEDY - 25th Hour

i def get the whole cali vibe...i dunno its thats your intent...maybe its the placebo effect on my part..but i definitely effs wit it

Been waitin for this Dom
pimp.gif

man i swear i see this dude all around LA lol but this is my first time really checking his music but so far this is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just got through it for the first time and I must say I am very pleased. I already had two of the tracks (Guess Who It Is / Who Rollin' With Me) and hadheard I think 4 of the others but I still enjoyed it alot. Great work.

I appreciate all the comments & downloads foreal foreal....

I won't have the actually CD's with artwork etc till about 8 weeks, but I will have Promo copies in the next week or so.

Shout out to Defikon for the beats and 310 for the artwork. I def wanna work with more of ya'll on my next joint.

Wes Duece Im waiting on that official review you promised me way back
nerd.gif

Im workin. . . .

PEACE

Originally Posted by 75 Partly Cloudy

I appreciate all the comments & downloads foreal foreal....

I won't have the actually CD's with artwork etc till about 8 weeks, but I will have Promo copies in the next week or so.

Shout out to Defikon for the beats and 310 for the artwork. I def wanna work with more of ya'll on my next joint.

Wes Duece Im waiting on that official review you promised me way back
nerd.gif

Im workin. . . .

PEACE

Im paypal ready
pimp.gif

just got home
im givin it a good listen now
and its DUCE lol
And il have it by tonight!
grin.gif

Dom, congrats on your release meng...I been watching you here on NT, can't wait to hear the tape.

Wasn't even expecting this joint...I knew it was coming, but I got no news about it; guess I been out the loop!!!

Yeah, congrats on completing this project...you give the underground scene a good look and I'm feelin' this joint...I hope you get whats due

Back
Top Bottom